MVP '99

MetsReyes777

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, I'm working on the NL Stadium select screens. Question though.

cine.fsh is Cinergy Field, where the Reds played in 99. There's only one version of it, because there's no night version. So will there only be a day version for that?

Don't use the original slot for Cinergy Field (cine.fsh). Install that into gabaday.big. You could probably request a stadium modder to create a night version of the stadium. If you can't get anyone to mod one for you, you can just edit the lighting effects and the sky in the stock stadium and see if you can pass it off as the night version. Changing the sky is actually pretty easy to do.

MetsReyes, ask a stadium modder. It doesn't seem like it takes a lot of time to change the sky lol. But IDK.

It is much easier to do, but that is not the only thing you need to do. You need to change the lighting effects as well. That information is contained in lighting.csv. Its very likely that you are going to have to edit the vertices vertices to get the lighting to come out right.

no players have ids yet, or faces, or audio, so we could use help there i think

I did mention that you should use the IDs for current players and make ones for the Currently Retired players in the mod.

Makes it a lot simpler and you can use stock audio still without changing the numbers.

Archived