MVP '99

MetsReyes777

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: In order to keep the details as authentic as possible, will you try to change the ball's appearance into American and National League baseballs, as they used in 1999? Personally, I think it would be an amazing undertaking, especially to coordinate each ball with their respective league (In fact, I don't even know if it's possible).

Just throwing the idea out there...

This really wasn't a bad idea but as HCL said previously, this can't be done unless you load each version of the baseball before you load up your game. But how about this? Instead of having an American League and National League ball in this game, why don't you have the logo of the ball that the American League and National League used at the same time that year? I'm referring to the All Star game ball or the World Series ball. You can make your ball with the logo of the All-Star game or the 1999 World Series. Just a suggestion here, something to think about.

This really wasn't a bad idea but as HCL said previously, this can't be done unless you load each version of the baseball before you load up your game. But how about this? Instead of having an American League and National League ball in this game, why don't you have the logo of the ball that the American League and National League used at the same time that year? I'm referring to the All Star game ball or the World Series ball. You can make your ball with the logo of the All-Star game or the 1999 World Series. Just a suggestion here, something to think about.

most people either play with a NL team or a AL team, just let them pick their primary league during install. Then install that ball

Haha yeah that was good, I remember it. Didn't it have Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf or was that Triple Play 2000?

naw that was 2000 or 2001 i think

99 was like a guy talking about how baseball has changed and it goes from early baseball to modern and it just tight as hell

quotes from it that i remember "a long time ago someone hit a ball with a stick to pass the time. " "and uncle charlie is a relative that scares you to death"

Archived