MVP '99

MetsReyes777

I think we should really focus on the minor leagues. What I'm doing, I'm working hard on minors. This has to be as complete all around as possible!
Well my view is that you get the majors down, release it, and tie up the minor league loose ends in an update version. Maybe that's because I really want to play it.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, just finished the NL Stadium Selection Screens.

Tomorrow I'll go through and make sure each stadium comes up for the right team.

Also, I changed the screens for Olympic Stadium and Cinergy field, however in the game they didn't change. is it because this stadium was an unlockable? Hopefully I'll get it sorted out.

Hey guys, just finished the NL Stadium Selection Screens.

Tomorrow I'll go through and make sure each stadium comes up for the right team.

Also, I changed the screens for Olympic Stadium and Cinergy field, however in the game they didn't change. is it because this stadium was an unlockable? Hopefully I'll get it sorted out.

What files did you change? As I mentioned before, I think it would be better to take the default Cinergy Field and add it to the slot of the Great American Ballpark.

If someone chooses to do a dynasty with the Reds, then their default home stadium would not be Cinergy Field but the Great American Ballpark. They would have to scroll to Cinergy Field to play in that stadium every time they have a home game.

Ok, for the minors.

We will DEFINITELY have Minors. However, none of them will have portraits, unless somebody wants to do them, but I've hit my portrait fill.

What will you do if you are not going to create the portraits for the minors?

Well, I saw that there was mon.fsh, and I changed that but that didn't work.

Then I changed olym.fsh, and it still didnt change.

I'll put the Cinergy Fieldscreen under cin.fsh and cinn.fsh (GABAday and NITE)

What do you mean what will I do...what will my job be specifically? Or how will I make up for not having portraits?

With what tool?

Open schedule.big using EAGraph and extract mlb162_1.dat and open it using excel.

Well, I saw that there was mon.fsh, and I changed that but that didn't work.

Then I changed olym.fsh, and it still didnt change.

I'll put the Cinergy Fieldscreen under cin.fsh and cinn.fsh (GABAday and NITE)

What do you mean what will I do...what will my job be specifically? Or how will I make up for not having portraits?

That. Will you assign them that generic blank portrait?

Archived