New York Mets - The Youth Movement (Fantasy Draft)

TrumpeteerNYR

Apologies in advance, as I forgot to update my schedule in the game...so it's just the default 2005 schedule. But a season is a season, right :wink: ? I hope Fantasy Drafted Dynasties are allowed. I know my back story is a bit out there but just go with it :roll: ! I'll do my best to make this one worth following. I've already played a game, but I'll do all the fun intro stuff before putting in game reports.

Leading Off: Initial Press Release

On Deck: Season Outlook - Position Primer, Player Intros, Expectations

In the Hole: Pre-Season Transactions, Spring Training Battles

Followed By: Start of Season

Difficulty: All-Star

pressrelease01zz0.png

haha thanks...I haven't been checking who's starting what dynasties. Guess the Mets fans are coming out of the woodwork now that our team is finally playing good baseball...

anyways I'm gonna keep this going to the best of my ability, make it worth everyone's while...after all, 3 Mets Dynasties in one day? Gotta give the people something good...

lol I know he's pretty much pitched his way out of New York in real life...but his changeup is still filthy in the game. He's always been a personal favorite, even though it's hard to want him in real life right now. I hope he pulls it together - at least the rest of the team seems to have.

sadly I still have faith in Aaron Heilman...I think he'll pull it together. But it may need to happen in AAA for him. At least in MVP he can still pitch.

And Kazmir got scooped up before I could say "Devastating Fastball". Wright was my first rounder, and Kazmir went a few picks after.

My Season Preview/Spring Training Primer will be out later on tonight...

pressrelease09fm7.jpg

Up Next: OPENING DAY!!

I'll be a bit busy with school work tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I'll get it up in a timely fashion - but you'll have the first game soon. I'll try to go at a game every other day. That way I can play and write at a reasonable pace. Except weekends. 2-4 games per weekend!

And it's a full season 8O so it may take a while...but I'll keep it going (unless I'm away without a computer, of course).

Archived