New at posting with images do it here

chollbmw

fail.jpg

To post images, just upload a pic,to a site like photobuckety or tiny pic, and post the url of the pic between this

LOL. I've seen that before.

Actually, you should got to imageshack.com. Pick the photo you want to upload and press host it. Once it goes to the next page, scroll down to hotlink for forums, then uncheck details next to it. Copy that url and then paste it where ever you want to show your image.

why do you type in caps all the time?

He doesn't.

chollbmw, I'm moving this to the Forum & Site Issue forum, and we can try to help there. It's the same code we posted in the other thread on how to post images. Send me a link to the photo you're trying to use.

Under where it says donations is one of my image came up and it's to large how do I get rid of it and put the right size.In the box that say menu for chollbmw one of my many work of banning bobcats and banning athletics where you see his image was put there by a mastake and dont know how it happen and the image is too large help

1016au4.gif

testing

Did you type the address out manually? I checked the address you use, and it had "igm205" instead of "img205" in it. I tried this address, and it shows the image fine. Just click in the box, right-click, then click copy.

Archived