MVP 08 mod: htf do i install this thing?!

fuzzone

hey guys, trying to get back into this baseball game stuff -- so im on kraw site and i cant figure out how to install mvp 08. can someone just tell me the steps. The first 2 steps i got are this:

1. download TiT

2. download MVP 08 which im not sure which link that is.

3. now what?

thanks. LET A BROTHER KNOW!

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, trying to get back into this baseball game stuff -- so im on kraw site and i cant figure out how to install mvp 08. can someone just tell me the steps. The first 2 steps i got are this:

1. download TiT

2. download MVP 08 which im not sure which link that is.

3. now what?

thanks. LET A BROTHER KNOW!

Your back. :wtg:

I would research more before installing this MOD, I am read few posts here that game is crashing and not working properly, I am not sure if it's worth it. MVP 07 at least worked good.
the mod works fine, it's more then likely their computer that is causing the crashing.

the mod works fine, it's more then likely their computer that is causing the crashing.

And yet, if the 07 mod works fine on those same people's computers - then the 07 mod would be the better bet for those particular people, unless they have the time to go through the individual problem solving needed to get the 08 mod working on a "problem system."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are Kg's rosters or TiT available anywhere besides EAMods (like FileFront)? I registered at EAMods, got the confirmation email, activated it; but when I log in I get an error. It loads a page that says:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/admin/domains/eamods.com/public_html/plugins/user/phpbb3.php on line 202
and the rest of the page is blank. Any help is appreciated.

People were discussing TiT and how it was required for 08, also someone posted a link for 08 that was not from EAMods. I was hoping maybe there were alternate links for TiT and KG's roster as well because I can't get them at EAMods.

• 3 months later...

ive tried to install two different 08 mods. keep getting this error using TiT

AutoIt Error

Line -1:

Error: Unable to execute the external program.

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem.

PLEASE HELP!!

• 1 month later...

Ok so I know this thread is about installing, and mods forgive me for probably starting a huge convo on what will soon be an old thread, but.....

Where can I download the full 08 mod? I've been playing 07 for quite some time now and have an active account on filefront, but for the life of me can't find a working download link. Every time I click the one in this thread, it just takes me to filefront's home and I have no idead where its located. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Archived