Nationals Park Test Dynasty

Pirate

The first pitch in Nationals Park history was registered today as Odalis Perez tossed a strike up and away.

natsdyn.jpg

The Braves scored the first two runs of the game and Nationals Park history.

The Nats got on the board with a solo shot later in the game, that was nearly caught by Jeff Francouer.

natsdynalomst.jpg

The Nats took the lead and won when Willie Harris made diving catch for the final out.

natsdyngameend.jpg

More importantly, the stadium played well and balls bounced off walls when they were supposed to. The tarp down the 1st base line played cleanly well. I will keep testing the stadium and providing more views until I decide it is ready for releasing.

Thank you Bhutsell for getting that collision work right!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Nats took the field today in their new park. They beat the Marlins with the long ball in the late innings. I was most impressed how the balls went over the walls without smashing into old collision data. Most of the graphical bugs that plagued visitors in earlier versions have been cleaned up.

When the Nats take the field next I should have all graphical glitches corrected.

Then they will play their first game under the lights.

home.jpg

throw.jpg

The Nats took the field today in their new park. They beat the Marlins with the long ball in the late innings. I was most impressed how the balls went over the walls without smashing into old collision data. Most of the graphical bugs that plagued visitors in earlier versions have been cleaned up.

When the Nats take the field next I should have all graphical glitches corrected.

Then they will play their first game under the lights.

home.jpg

throw.jpg[/quote

ONE OF THE REASONS PIRATE IS NICE

Archived