Nationals Park Test Dynasty

Pirate

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew that...but it really looks like sh*t. I mean, no offense...I couldn't do any better LOL.

Then don't say anything at all.

Just for that comment alone, I am not going to touch it. The rock stays in as I have it.

Even better is there a way to keep a troll like this from downloading the mod? Just ban him from this mod alone?

The fence in the bulpen wall has been updated. Rolie has provided me the correct bullpen cameras and this thing is cruising toward completion.

Then don't say anything at all.

Just for that comment alone, I am not going to touch it. The rock stays in as I have it.

Even better is there a way to keep a troll like this from downloading the mod? Just ban him from this mod alone?

The fence in the bulpen wall has been updated. Rolie has provided me the correct bullpen cameras and this thing is cruising toward completion.

****, just ban him from the site.

I knew that...but it really looks like sh*t. I mean, no offense...I couldn't do any better LOL.

There's no need to be prick about it. Have you ever heard of constructive criticism? You may want to try it sometime, it usually works a little better.

Typical dumbass remark made by an ignorant person. This is the exact reason why I'm not going to show anything to the public.

It won't matter Wrigleyville, as soon as it is released people will complain that a freaking trash can was left out or something. Speaking of which I have included two trash cans in this stadium update.

It won't matter Wrigleyville, as soon as it is released people will complain that a freaking trash can was left out or something. Speaking of which I have included two trash cans in this stadium update.

Only two trash cans? now that's not very realistic. I will NOT be downloading this. :)

The stone-like texture behind homeplate

It seems a little bit stretched, maybe the UV mapping needs to be messed with a little.

Pirate, I don't know if you were considering using that photo of the river beyond right-center I sent you, but I really think you should. It would serve as a nice backdrop to that area, which right now seems like an infinite abyss.

This is 10x better than I could have ever imagined my version being.

Archived