Nationals Park Test Dynasty

Pirate

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems a little bit stretched, maybe the UV mapping needs to be messed with a little.

Pirate, I don't know if you were considering using that photo of the river beyond right-center I sent you, but I really think you should. It would serve as a nice backdrop to that area, which right now seems like an infinite abyss.

This is 10x better than I could have ever imagined my version being.

Your textures are amazing. The issue with that river is that it is behind home plate. The city is out beyond home plate...

Your textures were a freaking God send. This is a team effort, just like the old days. Maybe we can all learn something from this.

Contributers:

Rolie - Cameras and Zmod enlightenment

CC720 - Textures

BHutsell - Collision

Pirate - Modeling and textures.

I am going to work on the night version and try to get this out this weekend. We are moving to the new house this week, so I would like to get Nationals Park completed before then.

Updated home plate area... may need some tweaking still:

wall.jpg

Updated Bullpen area (Note the fence)

bullpen.jpg

RdSoxFan618.......

Who do you think you are? "It really looks like sh*t."

Wow, you're cool! Get off of this board....

EDIT: You're a tool

Aha, Ronnie we need to play xbox with this joker. This looks magnificent, Pirate. Like no joke. The extreme high def of the stadium hurts my eyes. Haha. Keep up the work, man.

Um..Mit, I'm JL, thats Ronnie LOL. And yes, i would like to play XBOX with that joker see how good he is.

Anyways, the stadium is awesome.

Damn. You kids pop out of no where. Lol. But I can't stress it enough, Pirate. This stadium is fn sick.

Looks good pirate. The only tweak I see needed is that you need to push in the uv maps in a little more on the stone texture.

Exactly what I was meant to say w/o knowing how to mod stadiums. Sorry if I expressed it in a much more vulgar way then I probably should have.

Archived