Site Issues

Trues

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see, we've upgraded our site once again. This time however, it's a major conversion from the Dragonfly CMS to Invision Power Board. There is still lots to do, but instead of keeping the site down for an extended period of time, I chose to do this in stages. All user accounts, passwords, posts and pm's have been converted. Some things didn't convert very well, such as attachments and avatars. I'll see what I can do to fix that, but you can always just update your avatar manually if you want.

I'll be working on the downloads section today along with many other things to help get the site back up to speed.

Thanks again for all your patience.

any luck with the attachments?

• 2 months later...

i keep getting an error when pushing the "view new posts" button. just started yesterday and is still happening today.

i'm still getting this. seems to be happening more and more frequently. and when it does this, i have no way to view any new posts.

i'm still getting this. seems to be happening more and more frequently. and when it does this, i have no way to view any new posts.

I'm dealing with some family issues at the moment, but I will take a look at this when I get a chance.

• 2 months later...

the ad for the mvpmods toolbar seems too big. it pushes the content on the right side of the page off the screen. if i minimize the box, i can view the whole front page as normal.

I can confirm that too. If the ad for the toolbar was moved a little towards the left it would fix everything.

I just noticed that the Total Classics logo in the upper right corner of the website just returns you to the main MVPMods page. Should it point to the Total Classics page that used to be available?

Working on that. :)

• 4 months later...

Just noticed that if you click on the Total Classics section in the upper right hand corner of the main page, an error message is displayed.

I'll have that fixed this weekend.

Trues, would it be possible to allow .7z files to be attached to any PMs that are sent?

Done.

Trues - The new front page of the website looks great. I noticed one glitch and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced it. When I first enter the website, everything loads except for the forum posts listed under the "Recent Topics" header. There are no posts listed. If I click the refresh button on my browser, the page reloads and the posts then show up. I've seen this with both Internet Explorer and Firefox. I can live with this trivial issue but figured I'd see if anyone else has seen this.