Site Issues

Trues

Looks real sharp. It would be cool if you could make a theme for each team by changing the lime green to your teams color then having a MVP Mods banner image up top with the teams logo or home field. I see though that it may be a lot of work.

It's very possible and something I planned on doing, but it will take some time.

how about a Home button in the top menu? there's one in the main menu, but that's only there if i'm on the homepage already.

and i'm not sure if you got more planned, but i liked the baseball headlines from the previous version. thought that was nice to have.

also, no picture of the day any more?

how about a Home button in the top menu? there's one in the main menu, but that's only there if i'm on the homepage already.

and i'm not sure if you got more planned, but i liked the baseball headlines from the previous version. thought that was nice to have.

also, no picture of the day any more?

All of the above will be added. A variation of the picture of the day will be added at some point.

Thanks Homer.