Echoes In The Bronx: A 1978 Yankee Dynasty

JoeRudi26

Great info, Y4L. To be honest, I had forgot to mention that Willie Randolph was injured in the last game against the White Sox. He'll be out for 15 days with a torn knee. (don't remember the details).

Blair's done a great job so far, hitting .333 with an RBI and a walk in only 5 or 6 at bats. Randolph was hitting a mere .214. If Paul Blair continues to produce, I'll definitely keep "that" in my back pocket. Randolph may be "hurt" longer than expected. :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I was waiting for you to show up. :) As I said, I really liked the "layout" of your template, so I used the structure of it as a base to make one of my own. Thanks for the idea!

As time moves along, I can almost guarantee this particular template will evolve into something else, I seem to get bored and add or remove something before it's all said and done.

BTW, x, my initial idea was to copy your recap structure in just a simple layout, and then see if you wanted it. After all, the structure is really your idea. If you would like, I would have no idea in "conjuring" something up for you. I'll understand if you just want to keep your own format since there's nothing wrong with it, but just an idea to throw around.

:D

• 2 months later...

What's up JR! I stopped back around the site because I saw MLB 2k9 was out for PC so I was seeing if the site had any good mods for it and was kind of hoping you'd have a new dynasty out (after the exciting cubs dynasty) glad to see you have another one, looking great, as always! Any plans on doing an MLB2k9 dynasty? :p

Hey Sted, long time no see! I was on my way to doing this dynasty when I learned of 2K9, I actually had no idea it was even in the works.

But to answer your question, I've been messing around with some ideas for 2K9, just waiting for the patch to start the season. :)

If this patch addresses certain issues that will allow me to play a season without too many hitches, I'm ready to take the Cubbies back to glory with 2K9. Of course, an editor and team changer would be ideal.

BTW, I saw rglass grazing the forums the other day. This could be good news.

Archived