Citi Field Preview

driz14

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driz, have you been able or did you even try to remove those 2k ads from the dugout? I find those links to 2k's homepage rather annoying!

Would do you guys say? What do you think about this driz?

I'm with you shmenk, but here is the problem. the 2kSports.com on the dugout is directly related to the color texture on the huge Citi Field sign in center field. If you change it to anything, whatever color you put in there, changes the white and orange Citi Field to the new texture. I already had put in the neweracaps.com and logo in there. I played a game and noticed that something didn't look right. Then I saw the Citi Field sign was a mix of black and white :lol: So it looks to have to stay 2ksports.com for the time being.

I'm with you shmenk, but here is the problem. the 2kSports.com on the dugout is directly related to the color texture on the huge Citi Field sign in center field. If you change it to anything, whatever color you put in there, changes the white and orange Citi Field to the new texture. I already had put in the neweracaps.com and logo in there. I played a game and noticed that something didn't look right. Then I saw the Citi Field sign was a mix of black and white :lol: So it looks to have to stay 2ksports.com for the time being.

Ah, same ol' story! I guess you have a hard time modding that stadium! Thanks for that!

What about just changing the text from 2kgames.com to for example mets.com while keeping the colour setting? Would that be possible driz?

Ah, same ol' story! I guess you have a hard time modding that stadium! Thanks for that!

What about just changing the text from 2kgames.com to for example mets.com while keeping the colour setting? Would that be possible driz?

I will try it tomorrow and let you know. I'm going to say probably not going to work, but we will see :D

Hehe, well as soon as all the ads are released on the real stadium then I'll throw it out there. I keep making changes every now and then to the stadium. I don't want to keep having to update the file if I was to release it now. Thats all.

Why can't someone make them? With the bad economy, some of don't wanna spend more money on newer games when we have perfectly good ones. After all, there is still gonna be a 09 mod for MVP..........

Well you can easily sell the game on ebay or amazon and buy two copies of 2k9. Problem solved. or Call president Obama, he can fix anything.

Why can't someone make them? With the bad economy, some of don't wanna spend more money on newer games when we have perfectly good ones. After all, there is still gonna be a 09 mod for MVP..........

Why can't someone make them? Very good question. I nominate you, since it's apparently so easy.

I eagerly anticipate your release! :)

Yeah Punkmonk, I had already spoken to a guy who is working on the stadium and he said they are a REALLY REALLY dark green almost black depending how you look at it. So its a bit tricky getting the right color in game for the walls. But I want to say I nailed it pretty close to the color that you see in the picture there that you just supplied.

The new Arpielle Equpiment ad up:

mlb2k92009-03-3114-19-41-28.jpg

Here is the repeating ad nuisance, but I would rather have the center scoreboard correct. So I don't mind it so much:

mlb2k92009-03-3114-19-51-78.jpg

Left field wall ads: (still need to fix the bud light ad)

mlb2k92009-03-3114-20-24-84.jpg

Archived