Citi Field Preview

driz14

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great update.... I cant wait... Can u upload a beta version so we can test the stadium out

I second that motion :p

Also I hate to keep harping on the same thing, but it's kinda what I personally notice the most while playing lol. I think the walls really are black:

Citi Field Wall Shot

But either way I'm actually going to the game tomorrow, so I'll take as many pics of everything that I can. I honestly don't have a great camera, but I would think anything would help give you a nice visual idea :p

Absolutely!! I did make the walls a nice dark black. I am actually watching Mikey on YES right now. He is at Citi Field all day for the game tonight. Quite a few ads to create and put up! Some pics would help too punk!! Looking forward to it. Have fun tomorrow. Can't wait to get there myself.

Hell, I am just happy they are making both Yankee, and both Met games free on MLB.com, so I can watch tonight's games.

Chance to see both stadiums for real... Plus I just want to watch the Cubs beat up on the Yanks in their first game there.

Thanks punk, some nice pics you took there. Absolutely love the new stadium!! Was doing some more work on our virtual Citi Field here. Wish I didn't have so little to work with on the outfield walls in game. I was able to get in the Bud Light ad, the retired numbers, union workers ad, verizon, and citi ad. It looks a tad odd because all the rest of the walls are clean. But still represents whats out there. Just have to draw up some dug out stuff and its pretty much complete.

mlb2k92009-04-0501-24-13-28.jpg

Thanks punk, some nice pics you took there. Absolutely love the new stadium!! Was doing some more work on our virtual Citi Field here. Wish I didn't have so little to work with on the outfield walls in game. I was able to get in the Bud Light ad, the retired numbers, union workers ad, verizon, and citi ad. It looks a tad odd because all the rest of the walls are clean. But still represents whats out there. Just have to draw up some dug out stuff and its pretty much complete.

mlb2k92009-04-0501-24-13-28.jpg

Wow this looks Amazing :o

Yeah, the apple coming up would be nice. Debating if I should put the amtrak.com ad up or the superpages ad. I already have the superpages ad up now, but it repeats where the Amtrak.com should be. Hmm. Would have to try a find a way to make the amtrak ad.

Yeah, the apple coming up would be nice. Debating if I should put the amtrak.com ad up or the superpages ad. I already have the superpages ad up now, but it repeats where the Amtrak.com should be. Hmm. Would have to try a find a way to make the amtrak ad.

go amtrak, support public transportation lol

I really wish you were banned. Not going to lie.

I joined this site as you can see quite a long time ago, right around when mvp 05 came out. It was and still is an amazing site. I am constantly baffled by some of the things the modders are able to do to enhance our overall gaming experience. But on that note, I have noticed a drastic change from the big break that I had from this site from when I switched to console gaming. I'm noticing it's a lot less friendly of an environment, not nearly as receptive as I remember. It's hard to really point out one thing, because it is a lot of little pushes and jabs going around the whole site. Like god forbid you request something and use the wrong wording, you'll get the S flamed out of you. Also things like posting mistakes or just posting something someone doesn't like, it seems as if it's guaranteed to be deleted or your membership being threatened with a ban from the site. I understand that the admins are around... (and this is on every forum) to keep spammers and useless posts away from clogging up precious space, but on every forum I go on now it seems as if the admins are high on power. If you read all the way through this I applaud you lol. I just needed to get some of that off of my chest for a while now :p

And I know this was very off topic. So to bring it back on topic :p Lookin good driz, it does suck how much they limited the outfield ad space. Also not sure if you noticed it, but I was looking at some of my pics, and the ads looked like they came out clear enough where you may be able to just cut them right out of the pic if you dont have them created already. Right Field Under Porch

On The Bridge

I joined this site as you can see quite a long time ago, right around when mvp 05 came out. It was and still is an amazing site. I am constantly baffled by some of the things the modders are able to do to enhance our overall gaming experience. But on that note, I have noticed a drastic change from the big break that I had from this site from when I switched to console gaming. I'm noticing it's a lot less friendly of an environment, not nearly as receptive as I remember. It's hard to really point out one thing, because it is a lot of little pushes and jabs going around the whole site. Like god forbid you request something and use the wrong wording, you'll get the S flamed out of you. Also things like posting mistakes or just posting something someone doesn't like, it seems as if it's guaranteed to be deleted or your membership being threatened with a ban from the site. I understand that the admins are around... (and this is on every forum) to keep spammers and useless posts away from clogging up precious space, but on every forum I go on now it seems as if the admins are high on power. If you read all the way through this I applaud you lol. I just needed to get some of that off of my chest for a while now :p

Now I'm hijacking the thread I (which I hate to do), but I'm going to disagree with you on some of your points -- and not because I'm an Admin drunk with power :D. The reason some of the Admins may seem to have a short fuse at times is because we've had a lot of new members who are lazy (they do not want to search the forums before asking questions that have been answered numerous times before), demanding (asking over and over why someone can't just make a mod for insert your favorite mod here), impatient (asking why new stadiums or rosters won't be ready by opening day) or repetitive (they ask the same question over and over hoping that if they do so often enough, they'll eventually get the answer they want). If you look at dshibshm's posting history, you will see that he has a habit of going into MLB2K9 stadium announcements and asking when a comparable stadium will be created for MVP (despite being asked not to keep doing so).

And that doesn't even include the issue with the same subject being posted multiple times -- We must have had 5 or 6 separate threads when the MLB 2K9 patch came out the other day. You won't see them because the Admins kept busy moving them.

I believe that for the most part, the Admins try to be as helpful as they can and only snap when their patience has been exhausted. We are only human after all.....

Oh and by the way, I did read through your entire post before responding. :lol:

Let's get back to the topic!

How's the work on citi doing driz? You probably know that your ballpark is awaited by lots of people dude! I mean look at the view count for this thread! And if you ask me - your humble admirer B) - your work seems to deserve all that attention!

Keep us informed :)

Let's get back to the topic!

How's the work on citi doing driz? You probably know that your ballpark is awaited by lots of people dude! I mean look at the view count for this thread! And if you ask me - your humble admirer B) - your work seems to deserve all that attention!

Keep us informed :)

Thanks shmenk :) Appreciate the comments. It's coming along very nicely. Putting a few finishing touches with the black walls, on deck circle, dugouts, and waiting for the last ad to be revealed on the center scoreboard. Still one side is blank. Unless some of you amazing picture finders out there can pull something up ;)

Archived