~ Relive The Dyna'Sty ~ - A 2009 Season In Progress

JoeRudi26

OCTOBER 7th, 2009 LDS

(ALL GAMES SIMMED, I'll  TAKE CONTROL OF THE A.L. CENTRAL CHAMPION CLEVELAND INDIANS  vs A.L. WILDCARD WINNER *BOSTON RED SOX)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME 1

NATIONAL LEAGUE

Philadelphia Phillies* (1-0)

vs

Los Angeles Dodgers

Chicago Cubs (1-0)

vs

New York Mets

AMERICAN LEAGUE

Texas Rangers (1-0)

vs 

Tampa Bay Rays

* = WILDCARD WINNER

~TONIGHT'S GAMES (OCTOBER, 8th)~

CHICAGO vs NEW YORK

*PHILDADELPHIA vs LOS ANGELES

*BOSTON vs CLEVELAND

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*BOSTON RED SOX vs CLEVELAND INDIANS (OCTOBER 8th, 2009)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STARTING PITCHERS

STARTING LINEUPS

PROGRESSIVE FIELD

OCTOBER 8th, 2009 LDS

BECKETT IN TOP FORM, TOSSES 3 HIT SHUTOUT IN GAME 1

BOSTON BATS COME ALIVE, PAPI  HOMERS TWICE IN 6-0 WIN

AMERICAN LEAGUE

Boston Red Sox* (1-0)

vs

Cleveland Indians

NATIONAL LEAGUE

Chicago Cubs (2-0)

vs 

New York Mets

*Philadelphia Phillies (2-0)

vs 

Los Angeles Dodgers

*BOSTON RED SOX vs CLEVELAND INDIANS (OCTOBER 9th, 2009)

GAME 2

STARTING PITCHERS

STARTING LINEUPS

LESTER, CARMONA SQUARE OFF IN DUEL, TRIBE PREVAIL IN 2-1 WIN

JON LESTER TOSSES 1 HIT LOSS TO INDIANS, PAPI HOMERS (3) AGAIN

GAME 2 BOXSCORE, *BOSTON vs CLEVELAND

OCTOBER 9th, LDS 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boston Red Sox*

vs

Cleveland Indians (1-1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texas Rangers

vs

Tampa Bay Rays (1-1)

You need to get some lotto numbers this weekend, M, you absolutely nailed it.  These 2 guys are at the bottom of the pile in production so far.

Man, I went and played my numbers this morning. :D

Looks like everyone else is pulling their weight. They must be getting some decent pitching too.

They must be getting some decent pitching too.

Looks like Grabow and Atkins have the wins.  It's not listed on the graphic, but I see that Marmol and Heilman each have one save. Man, this Mets team just dominated all season with over 100 wins, I can't believe the Cubbies are putting it to them.

If they make it to the World Series, I may have to take control of them and play it out.   :D

LOL. Bout dang time. <_<

If you have time to check... How are Heckle & Jeckle (Soriano & Bradley) doing? -_-

Heckle and Jeckle are perfect nicknames for those two guys.

At our JH we have two brothers in the Behavior Disorder class. Their last name is "Crowe". I affectionately call them Heckle and Jeckle (I really like these two kids, despite the obvious obstacle), and they have absolutely no idea what I'm talking 'bout.

----------------------------------

JR -- Did you lower Papi's ratings any for this season?

-----------------------------------

Everyone -- I have something you absolutely have to try. In the Total Classics mod or the best of the 80's & 90's mod, you HAVE to play against the 1990 Reds. In the 7th, 8th, and 9th ... I faced Dibble (101mph), Charleton, and Myers (The Nasty Boys). Rob Dibble, due to his delivery, velocity, and movement, is 'hands down' the single most difficult pitcher to hit that I've faced in my MVP years. You have to give it a shot. It's so hard, it'll make ya laugh. (ith JR's sliders/datafile)

JR -- Did you lower Papi's ratings any for this season?

I haven't touched any ratings at all this season.

It's so hard, it'll make ya laugh

Even though it's on Pro Level?   ;)  

I watched a couple of people playing MVP on YouTube, and that made me laugh.  I'm sure it's because my pitch sliders were at such a high difficulty level all year, but watching those vids, the baseball looked like a wiffle ball on the moon.

If that would have been me this year, I would have had time to make a sandwich between pitches.   B)

Hey guys, I'll try to get back to updating these playoffs, I've been dealing with some PC issues since last Friday night, but I'm pretty close to getting everything resolved.

Not sure how I'll finish this out, I may sim some play some, but it will be completed.   B)

Archived