Difficulty - PRO

Fielding - Manual 

Batting View - 5 Other Angle 

Fielding View - True's Ariel 5 

Strikezone - Off 

Hot/Cold Zones - Off 

Pitch Cursor - On 

Hitters Eye - Off

Thanks to everyone that's modded this game to make it a better experience, and to True's and his staff for running a superb site for the last 4 and a half years.

~ relive the dynA'sty ~ - A 2009 Season In Progress

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D What can i say....Words can't describe the quality of your work!

Been waiting a long time for you to start up another Dynasty.

Thanks rick, after an extremely frustrating start to the season, I can honestly say this is probably the funnest year I've played on MVP. After 2 or 3 weeks of grinding the sliders, I have this game playing better (for me) than it ever has.

Hope you guys enjoy.   B)

Thanks, M.  Since I'm playing with accurate rosters and schedule, I'm going to try to reference real stats here and there, but as you can imagine there are going to be major discrepanices along the way.  I don't follow Call Ups and Send Downs, and I can't control injuries, so that's basically where they (differences) lie.

For example, I have a healthy Eric Chavez, and the real A's don't, ect.  Either way, it should be fun.   ^_^

Graphics look awesome B) . Glad to see the dodgers are in 1st place! :D Good luck, if i had to like an American league team, it would be the A's.

Thanks, bob.  Yeah, the Dodgers having been kicking a@@ from the time the gate opened.  I'm going to look into their numbers later and see what's making them tick.  LA, Cincinnati and Chicago have all come out strong.

It's a long season, it will definitely evolve.   B)

Jay, looks like you got some good tight races around the league. And you are above .500 and just 1.5 behind Ichiro and the boys. Good stuff.

I see my Sox are playing just about like I've got them.

Detroit's been leading this division all season, M.  The Sox have gotten hot within the last two weeks and have just stormed past them. I have no doubt there's been a "Thome" sighting.   ^_^

Archived