~ Relive The Dyna'Sty ~ - A 2009 Season In Progress

JoeRudi26

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good win Jay. Braden pitched well. Nice offensive production, hope you saved some for the rest of the series. ^_^

That template looks great. Time well spent down in the dungeon. :hi:

Thanks, M.  Actually, LA scored those runs right out of the gate, I was thinking "well, here we go.."  He (Braden) settled into a groove and we got even Manny out a couple of times.  

It seemed too easy.  Calm before the storm?   :o

Ah Jay, tough loss man. Figures an ex-Cubbie would be on the mound for ya. <_<

Although, looks like you had Manny baffled all day. :good:

I looked at yesterday's boxscore and just realized I've got Manny at 0-9 in the series so far.  I'm feeling another template coming on..

"The MannyMonitor"?

:D

Cool, same score as the real game last night.

:DTough loss being up 4-2 in the 9th :fool:

Same score as last night?  I didn't realize that. Yep, I thought had this one in the bag.  They turned it on late and I couldn't stop them.  

This Oakland team may be my biggest challenge yet.  :huh:

Remember that old template from 07?   :lol:  

Anyway, here's what I'm running:

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+

Memory: 6142MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 10

Remember that old template from 07?   :lol:  

Anyway, here's what I'm running:

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2

Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+

Memory: 6142MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 10

Thanks man. I thought that was the card. Also, that template did look very familiar. :D

Thanks, M.  Of course my objective is to beat them, but I've got a little "side game" going on to.  Manny is 0-9 in the first two games..

B)

Good stuff Jay. I did the same thing with Fielder and the Brew Crew. He was NOT going to beat me. :D

Good luck, looking forward to the update. (Hey, your boys won last night. Cust went yard).

Yep, saw they were up 4-0 when I went to bed.  Still surprised they won.  Chicago still in tact after two games in your schedule?  That must be a fun series.  

Hopefully the game is on today.  ^_^

Yeah, A's hung on, but LA made a late game charge.

Cubs took Game 1, but we had a late game 6-run rally in Game 2 to even the series. And to go along with one of my running story lines, Buehrle was on the mound. He pitched well, but we could not get any runs until after he left in the 6th. He made a 2-run mistake to Ramirez early in the game, then settled down. Don't know what I'm going to do with him. :huh:

Yeah, A's hung on, but LA made a late game charge.

Cubs took Game 1, but we had a late game 6-run rally in Game 2 to even the series. And to go along with one of my running story lines, Buehrle was on the mound. He pitched well, but we could not get any runs until after he left in the 6th. He made a 2-run mistake to Ramirez early in the game, then settled down. Don't know what I'm going to do with him. :huh:

So did Buerhle get the win in Game 2?  I just checked his stats and I see he is (was) 1-5.  Man, couldn't imagine having to take Buerhle out of any rotation.   :huh:

So did Buerhle get the win in Game 2?  I just checked his stats and I see he is (was) 1-5.  Man, couldn't imagine having to take Buerhle out of any rotation.   :huh:

No, another no-decision. That's the frustrating part, he has a lot of NDs. or the bullpen blowing leads after he has left the game.

I guess I'm just snake-bit when I pitch with him. :(

That's why I've still got him in the rotation, its not all his fault. :unsure:

That's why I've still got him in the rotation, its not all his fault. :unsure:

That's the beauty of 'knowing' your own team.  It happens a lot that other people will look at (and question/judge) your pitching rotation/lineup midway through the season, and really have no idea how things have unfolded, or what numbers did or did not make the stat sheet.

The proof is as you stated, Mark Buerhle is 1-5, but he doesn't deserve to be pulled.  I've been there.   ^_^

A's LOOK TO IMPROVE INTERLEAGUE RECORD TO 6-3, FACE DODGERS TOMORROW NIGHT FOR SERIES FINALE

*SERIES TIED 1-1*

fp17yw.jpg

I love that camera shot JR. I pick an underdog team every year. And this year, I picked the A's to stick with this year. I love their roster for some reason. But anyways, man, this dynasty is lookin' sharp.

Thanks wrig, always good to hear your input.  We're not looking too good right now, but maybe if I stay resilient in this half azz'ed division, I may make some noise come this fall.

Thanks for checking in, man.

BTW, have fun at the game in Atlanta, flash us some signage if you get a chance.   B)

Archived