~ Relive The Dyna'Sty ~ - A 2009 Season In Progress

JoeRudi26

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again you're making the rest of us look like amateurs, Rudi. ;)

Good luck with this! I'll be following. Too bad we didn't see the first two months...

btw, Atlanta leading the NL East? Now I've got two teams to cheer on!

Thanks, x!  Yeah, it's been neck in neck in the East all year.  Hopefully everyone stays healthy for each team, I'd like to see this race stay solid all year.

I've always kind of liked Atlanta too.   ^_^

Beautiful as always. One dynasty that I will definitely be following. Nice to see you finally getting off the ground JR. Eager to know what kind of stats you will present along the way.

And looks like a nice battle brewing in the NL East and AL Central seems up for grabs. Bold prediction: AL Central will not send a winning team to the playoffs - top team in the AL Central will finish below .500.

Beautiful as always. One dynasty that I will definitely be following. Nice to see you finally getting off the ground JR. Eager to know what kind of stats you will present along the way.

And looks like a nice battle brewing in the NL East and AL Central seems up for grabs. Bold prediction: AL Central will not send a winning team to the playoffs - top team in the AL Central will finish below .500.

Thanks, V.  I had a a few templates made up by  January, and was pondering presenting a dynasty even then.  2K9 came out, and I lost a couple of months trying to get it playable (for me), but I just couldn't get the stability that I wanted.

Anyway, it's a bit late, but the integrity and quality (I hope) are still here.  

No teams from the AL Central??  I'm pulling for Dontrell and Magglio to come out of that one on top.   ^_^

Awesome JR, I will be following. I loved your Cubbies from your last dynasty. I can tell you put your espn graphics in full force! Looks great as always.

Thanks, wrigley, good to have you back man.  (I'm secretly still pulling for the Cubbies, btw)   B)

Can't wait to this how this folds out. Looks amazing. Great work so far.

No Giambi??

Thanks.  I sent him down and brought Barton up last week.  Through 50+ games, Giambi was barely hitting .230 with a couple of homeruns.  And as slow as he is, he was becoming somewhat of a liability when he did get on base.  That said though, I'm keeping my eye on him and the Barton situation, I'll give it a couple of weeks and see what it looks like then.

This dynasty is awesome and Eric Chavez is back ^_^

Thanks, Sabathia.  Yeah, it's good to have Chavez healthy, he's been clutch so far in the short season.  He's hitting the ball well, and is about right on course with the power.  I'm expecting around 25-30 homeruns this year, which is probably about par for him anyway.

Now, if I can just keep him healthy.   B)

Well, that's one way to get around Lincecum. :D

Man, their bullpen stepped up big time though. Eveland didn't pitch bad for ya. Looks like its a good series.

*Man, I'm having a fun series against the Brew Crew. I had forgotten how much fun it was to play in the NL. :p

Good luck in the rubber game.

Archived