~ Relive The Dyna'Sty ~ - A 2009 Season In Progress

JoeRudi26

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully those Rangers lose!

and...uhh...can you do me a favor? I love how realistic your sliders are and I was wondering if you could post them so I could put them into my PS2 game. If you already have, sorry I haven't read this entire thread.

The sliders are probably intended to work with the specific datafile. The sliders alone might night be ideal.

A's LOSE, RANGERS WIN: POST SEASON UP FOR GRABS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**TEXAS @ OAKLAND: ONE GAME PLAYOFF FOR A.L. WEST, OCTOBER 5th**

**YANKEES @ BOSTON: ONE GAME PLAYOFF FOR WILDCARD OCTOBER 5th**

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ DadofTwins:

Thanks!  I'm honored that your first post was "spent" in this thread.

Trust me, I wanted this win more than anything.  On paper, that Texas lineup looks like a mountainous task, especially when my pitching can't seem to shut anyone down.  I've actually considered this season a success just getting this depleted A's team to .500, but when I could actually sniff the playoffs, it really started to become a mission.

When I start these games, I don't look back.  I would love to get this next one and be playing in the 1st round of the playoffs.   B)

Wow... just Wow, Jay. :o

What is it with the Angels and those late innings?

My pitching just can't stop anyone, even before the games, I feel like if I don't score 5 or 6 runs, it's already over.  Like I said, I don't look at the other results before I play to be influenced any way or the other, and I was CROSSING MY FINGERS in the hopes that Seattle slipped past Texas.  It just wasn't meant to be.

I never like to be negative, but I stand with my prediction:  I'll lose this division by one game.

I've been gone since Friday morning and haven't been able to get my MVP fix. 1 game each for the West title and the Wild card. Best of luck against Texas.

Thanks puck, I'm going to play the game later this evening when everything quiets down so I don't risk throwing the kids and the cat out of the house.   :diablo:;)

I'm going to give it my all, and win or lose, I'll update with the same integrity that I've tried to maintain since I started this season. Like I said though, I'm not ready to quit playing, I'd love to make it to the 1st round.

This may be my favorite season of all time.  I started the season with basically nobody, and it only got worse.  I hung in there, and had to fight my a@@ off for everything I got.

That's getting your money's worth out of a video game.  It was a blast.   B)

Aww man, I was SO looking forward to watching you in the playoffs. Helluva run with that team though, and looks like you had an awesome time playing it, which when ya get right down to it, is all that matters.

Good job man.....when does your next dynasty start??? ;)

Aww man, I was SO looking forward to watching you in the playoffs. Helluva run with that team though, and looks like you had an awesome time playing it, which when ya get right down to it, is all that matters.

Good job man.....when does your next dynasty start??? ;)

Thanks a ton, man, I seriously hope you enjoyed it.  And you're right, it's not entirely about winning it all, it's about that daily grind to get there, I truly had a blast.  I love the game of baseball.

Not sure what I'm going to do next, if I can get The Show playing like a baseball game, I may do something with that next year. Guess I have a few months to think about it.

Again, thanks for following, I appreciate it!

Archived