MVPmods Overlay

Trues

I love this overlay.  Nice, clean feel.  BTW Trues, it took me a few hours, but I've figured out how to edit the overlays in the game.  Got my first "test sample" to play in the game last night.  

And only 4 years after the game was released.   :huh:

Anyway, I'm off to download this baby, I needed that pitch count graphic.  Great job, man.   :good:

I love this overlay.  Nice, clean feel.  BTW Trues, it took me a few hours, but I've figured out how to edit the overlays in the game.  Got my first "test sample" to play in the game last night.  

Anyway, I'm off to download this baby, I needed that pitch count graphic.  Great job, man.   :good:

That's excellent news JR. I can't wait to see what you come up with. As always, if you have any questions or help with anything, let me know.

Really? I had to decide to learn overlays or stadiums. I'm a stadium type of guy. I wish someone would get a comcast sports net or wgn overlay out there. ;)

If not, I'll just have to settle with the show. :D

Great overlay, but I seem to not have the ablity to get the pitch meter to show up in a complete view. Right handed batters are fine, but when a left handed batter comes up I only can see half of the meter. I tried the pitch meter fix, by you Trues, but I still can't get it to work.

My pitching view is not right behind the pitcher but offset to the side some.

I really do not like the view from direct behind, it just alittle too far away. Is there a camera angle download that can fix this problem?

Archived