rroy0824's MVP 09 Loading Screens

rroy0824

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

File Name: rroy0824's MVP 09 Loading Screens

File Submitter: rroy0824

File Submitted: 19 Aug 2009

File Category: Miscellaneous

Version: 1

These Files will change all MVP 08 loading screens to new screens with a new MVP 09 logo

to install drag the files into their location

the location is the name of the folder

included are

* Splash Screen

*Start Up Loading Screen

*CTS Screen

*Loading Screens

BACK UP YOUR FILES!!!!!

also for what ever reason the license screen now shows up as the CTS screen, remeber this when puting in new CTS screens

i may fix it in a later release

any problems then ask me

Enjoy

Click here to download this file

Roy - The reason that the license screen and the CTS screen are the same is because they both contain the same image!

I just opened up the license.fsh file (the license screen) inside of sushared.big and also opened up the 58bd.fsh file (CTS screen) inside of bkgnds.big and they both have the Ryan Howard image. The only difference between the two is the size. The CTS image is 1024 x 1024 and the license screen image is 1024 x 512.

Somehow you must have packed the same image in both places.

These screens look fantastic. I was just wondering what happened to the Mariano Rivera loading screen you previewed a few weeks back?

the image quality didn't look so great in game and i couldn't find another picture of him that was big enough

Nice job man....checked these out last night! The only one I saw that appeared to get formatted oddly was Howard's. The bat is cut off as it looks like you pieced together 2 separate images.

yeah thanks for pointing it out

i may eather make a new howard or post a diffrent player that i made im not sure yet

• 4 months later...

Archived