MVPMods Community Gathering

Trues

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kccitystar is 17 years old.

Count me in anything.

Heh, I need a vacation and I can always say I'm going to be visiting a college :)

39 here

Oh my. No wonder you hate to babysit us..HEH

You know, an idea just hit me.

Why don't all of us from a certain region gather together and meet a certain place, and from there we head on over to wherever the gathering is located?

Lets see how this example is going to work:

NYM, Donut, Myself, SolidWing, Moose, Y4L and a few others represent the Tri-State area sort of, so we can all meet up and head on to that certain place.

We should see if we can purchase something like a house and all of us head on over there every summer, hang out, have BBQs, etc...

heh my mind has gone somewhere else.

8)

ok, im just going to throw my two cents in.

the ideas so far are great. I guess you can count me in even though i dont know my financial position in the summer but I always keep about 500 dollars locked away.

i think the idea of coming to new york would be more appealing not only because i happen to live in ny, but from what i've heard from others members, it's place a lot of people would love to visit but never get around to.

and also, there's a lot of affordable hotels not far from new york city, like in queens.

and it seems like a lot more members in the tri-state area(by the way, that map is crazy) who can manage to come to new york for the weekend even if they have to go home at night.

but what do i know, the cruise idea is really hot.

and if the transportation for most members across state to the departure port, and then the cost of the cruise, and then the cost of the Minor league or major league game is cheaper than a weekend in NYC and a mets or yankees game, then whatever suits u guys.

count me in for now!

Do they have like dogs that sniff bags? I'd like to know before hand please.

Dude you trip me out.

Fuzz you and your narcotics. :D

But to answer your question, you only have to check your liquor and cigarettes if you buy so many. But to answer your question, you don't have to go through customs or anything.

It's very informal.

Oh FuzZ .......... you are something unique Man !!! That is why is it very nice having you back around.

Yes, Dogs sniff bags prior to disembarking at the final destination

&

They do screen prior to initial boarding and after returning to the ship after each port of call if you decide to venture out.

However, I vision we would be locked in a meeting room banging the keyboard in a wild and exciting MVP Tournament or whatever we can find otherwise to bang on the ship !!!

We will probably do a cost analysis once all the ideas are in. I Love the BIG APPLE and visit there several times a year but I also just returned from the Caribbean last week from a 7 Day'er and that is real Blast as well plus very accomidating for a gathering like we project to have.

But my real excitement truly is not where we go but actually meeting people like da FuzZ !!!

man, hold up, is Y4L going on this cruise because i swear, if i curse up a storm, I don't know what im going to do if he puts a BAN sticker on my shirt and tells me to go down to the first deck for 24 hours..

OMG... that's hillarious!

I'd like the cruise idea becuase it includes the cost of food and beverages... and that's a big advantage... but I'm up for whatever you guys decide to do.

FuzZ - No Worry Man !!! A 24 hours Ban to the 1st Deck would be an experience. That is where the entire crew lives and they are guys and gals from all over the world and most have been on that ship for 6 months or so. I firmly believe that is where all the Rockin' on the Ship originates ....... I tried getting in last week and they BAN'ed me back to the Top Deck !!!

Kccitystar, We thought of Cruising out of NYC but they don't have 3 day cruises out of there which we thought was an idea time length. But 5 Day'ers out of NYC are available.

Ah I see. 5 Days sounds intriguing, along with MVP Tournaments and meeting you fools, err....members

FuzZ - No Worry Man !!! A 24 hours Ban to the 1st Deck would be an experience. That is where the entire crew lives and they are guys and gals from all over the world and most have been on that ship for 6 months or so. I firmly believe that is where all the Rockin' on the Ship originates ....... I tried getting in last week and they BAN'ed me back to the Top Deck !!!

I can attest to that. I was in a band and did the whole cruise scene. We were considered part of the crew. It was wild to say the least.

Archived