Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

jogar84

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry about this guys, been busy with some personal stuff

i will try to get everything together for the latest pack and release it next week for those still interested

peace

Hey jogar,

I hope everything is going well with you and it's nice to see you back. I am always interested in your fine work and I 'm looking forward to seeing your release.

Take care,

Dennis

• 1 year later...

wow, nice work bud. you just checked off three of the guys on my list that have plagued me for years.

you did an awesome Keith Hernandez, would love to mod him a little and give him some hair for a more youthful look if thats ok

heres Jesse Orosco who ive always wanted to make, lost about 20 pounds and wrinkles from the source pic lol

29ffsqw.jpg

yah have at it. i have no qualms with anyone modifying my faces if they can do something with them. here's the original psd for the texture too. not sure if it will help at all since it's old school and my blending techniques have gotten better since i made him.

seriously, you're on a roll. you're getting guys that i was never able to. you should take a shot at vince coleman, tim raines or randy myers if you have any decent pics.

0000.rar

yah have at it. i have no qualms with anyone modifying my faces if they can do something with them. here's the original psd for the texture too. not sure if it will help at all since it's old school and my blending techniques have gotten better since i made him.

seriously, you're on a roll. you're getting guys that i was never able to. you should take a shot at vince coleman, tim raines or randy myers if you have any decent pics.

you and veesmack pretty much got all of the classics, i recently fired the best of 80's 90s up and wanted to fill in some gaps.

thanks again. actually only a minor edit of this face is needed - bigger hair and his nose - Mex has a very distinct nose