Dennisjames Afro Collection

redeck

I gotta add the action figure to my collection as well.

bnfl13_02var1.jpg

Of course I wouldn't pay a nickel for him..

http://cgi.ebay.com/McFarlane-NFL-13-Randy-Moss-Minnesota-Vikings-Afro-/180637167344?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0ed06ef0#ht_500wt_1182

Those are all very nice Afros indeed, but really, do they compare to my Fro in my senior year of high school? I mean really, think about it, Paisly White Dude with red hair.....doesnt get more real then that. It was Fro by default. Thanks Ma

redeck.jpg

lol just looking thru these too bad i didnt have an old pic of myself to add ,i used to have one somewhere with me on the pitchers mound doing my impression of kent tekulve throwing side armed lolol.I remember when that pic was taken because i just missed pitching a no hitter

lol my curls were tighter though i think lololol looked cool though with a cap on

course now i have the bald thing going on in the front,i look more now like a pencil with the eraser bit off lol

My fro from 7th grade was big, but this is the only picture I have from those days. I was still in the beginning stages of a stellar basketball career of 1.5 points per game. I'm the guy on the far right.

eagles.jpg

I also had a long beard once...

n65001113_31270459_3385209.jpg

Ok so the beard is fake hahahah

Archived