Dennisjames Afro Collection

redeck

That's great man. Yeah, Y4L shot me a PM with the story on that. That's what I get for missing the Tigers v. As game on TV last night. What a cool nod of respect to the 1970s...even if it's sported by a guy named after a kid's cereal. Lol!

OscarGamble1.jpg

"They don't think it be like it is, but it (hair)do."

I'll give his 'fro a rating of: That's tight!20101218rj1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm calling non sequitur entry for Ronny Turiaf. That's more of a "Drefro"!! And I think that Dr. J. fro was after a shape up!! I remember his ABAfro being larger, though, not Artis Gilmore level.

Maybe "Dredfro"? Dunno...hehe

Ladies and Gentlemen.... I give you the Afros of Afros. Truly nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'!!!!

ornfhs.jpg

....and if anyone can tell me what Billy Preston's major imipact was in the music industry outside of writing and performing his own songs...... you get, er, a year's supply of:

2cz63bq.jpg

Bonus pic --- Artis Gilmore:

23jsxgg.jpg

Dude, thanks! How I could I forget the best hairdo in the NBA? I was actually ticked off the one year when Big Ben went with the cornrows look (I think when he was with the Cavaliers). I loved it in 2004 when they smacked the Lakers down.

I loved when Ben had the afro. I was so mad when he left Detroit and when he came back it just wasn't the same.

Anderson Varejao has a Sideshow Bob type afro

anderson-varejao-look.jpg?v0

Also, Jackie Moon (Semi Pro)

semi-pro_l.jpg

Archived