Total Installer Thingy

krawhitham

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Total Installer Thingy

File Submitter: krawhitham

File Submitted: 10 Mar 2012

File Category: Tools and Editors

Version: 2.0.5

The Total Installer Thingy will install most any type of file. It takes as input .7z, .zip, .rar, .tit and .ace files.

Installation:

Make sure to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package and .net framework pack first.

Extract the TiT installer from the .rar file. When the installer finishes running, it will copy the file tit.exe to the Program Files\EA Sports\MVP Baseball 2005. If you wish to run TiT from a different folder, simply copy the tit.exe file to a different location.

Click here to download this file

Kraw,

How wonderful it is to see you around here again. You have contributed so much to this game I was desperately hoping you would not forsake us!

Thanks to you for all the oh so many things you have done for this fabulous game! You are truly one of the Kingpens of this Great Oldtime Classics Baseball phenomena we have going here!

Don

I haven't had problems with TiT in the past but I am now. I just changed my operating system from XP home to XP Pro and now can't get TiT to work properly. I am getting this error:

Line -1:

Error: Unable to execute the external program.

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Any ideas? I tried to run as administrator and had the same problems.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

could someone email this file to me, I don't know any other way to get it. The download on this site doesn't work for me. Thank you

​What did I just tell you in the shoutbox? The download on this site DOES work. I tested it out myself when I downloaded it from the Chrome and Firefox browsers.

The problem is not on our end. That's it.

• 2 months later...