Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
pena1

Modding Mlb 2K12 Faq

it should be within the users files of the c: drive. i've never seen it directly in the game folder itself. it be what ever your user account name, its appdata then rooming then eventually the your get mlb2K12 then saves folder.

I couldn't get the mod to work. I use Steam and it doesn't seem to find the mod. I put it in the common directory.

So, I looked around but couldn't find any information.

I know that MVP05 has an awesome "Player ID List" that is always being maintained and added to and all that good jazz!

But, what about 2k12?

I can't seem to find a list that links Player names to Face Id's or even Potraits!

I know you can look through the editor and find them and adjust them and so on... but like lets say I wanted to create a cyberface for a minor league rookie that hasn't been Id'd yet... what would I do?

Just find a gap in the "play_head.iffs" and mark it down as this new players?

I understand that the Rosters from MVP05 has so massively have changed and so many players have retired and so with those expired player Id's, other player Id's can be created and so on.

Eventually this will need to happen with 2k12... So am I just not seeing a list or shall I begin my own... If one has already been created that would definately be much more appreaciated.

So any ideas?

BTW, the work with the MVP05 player Id's is wonderful...