Nesn 2012 Overlay

gonzoredsox2012

I saw your request this morning and was going to hook you up this evening when I got a few minutes. I didn't get a chance to respond because I had work. Y4L is absolutely right- Don't be demanding stuff- you'll find people are lot more receptive around here.

I saw your request this morning and was going to hook you up this evening when I got a few minutes. I didn't get a chance to respond because I had work. Y4L is absolutely right- Don't be demanding stuff- you'll find people are lot more receptive around here.

Drives me nuts. Honest to God, drives me nuts.

ok i didnt like the nesn overlay by rossmac7 too basic but the trues one is good

So in other words, you didn't search enough for the overlay you wanted. You found one and you figured that was it. Trues, the guy who made one of the overlays, has made a lot of them over the years. It doesn't surprise me to find out that his is good. There's a lot of stuff in the download area. Spend some time there next time and get familiar with it.

Thank you Dennis-trust me, the feeling is more than mutual. If there's some kind of specific channel or overlay for MVP YOU want, just say the word. I just got MLB 2k12 and I have to say I was struggling to find the difference gameplay-wise between 12 and 11 (and 10, I suppose). It's nice to have the choice on my PC, but I'm still sticking with MVP. I just seem to enjoy it more. Good baseball game mechanics are not meant to be changed: MVP, Out of the Park, Strat-O-Matic, etc.