Gonzoredsox2012S Request Thread

gonzoredsox2012

Well, this is the request sub-forum, is it not?

I think the point is gonzo, that you're making too many requests too often. There is an MVP12 total mods coming out soon. A request here and there is fine, but too many and you'll just be ignored.

Heres some ideas for mvp mods

. overlays (ESPN, MLB ON FOX) like the ones you see on tv

. White sox red uniforms

more ideas and requests to make mods will come soon!

if you have an idea plese reply

Have you tried searching the downloads section for MVP Baseball 2005? Given the age of the game, someone's bound to have made the things you have listed. At one point there were countless amounts of MLB ON FOX overlays and the ESPN overlay has been covered before, more than once.

Those new White Sox uniforms will be in MVP 12. Bctrackboi has already posted a preview.

While it is good enough for the rest of us to wait for MVP 12 to come out to use these uniforms, this guy wants them now. :mad:

Have you tried searching the downloads section for MVP Baseball 2005? Given the age of the game, someone's bound to have made the things you have listed. At one point there were countless amounts of MLB ON FOX overlays and the ESPN overlay has been covered before, more than once.

Searching the downloads section??? Did I read that right? Come on KC! That takes time and effort my friend. It's so much easier to do it this way.

Like I said, there already is the red uniforms of the White Sox in the download section. I believe fizzjob made them. That guy made every single Chicago White Sox uniform they had. It's still in the download section. Let him look for it if he wants it right now. And you're right, there is a lot of Mlb on FOX overlays and ESPN ones too. I believe that there was one guy who made all the regional FOX Sports Net overlays too.

While it is good enough for the rest of us to wait for MVP 12 to come out to use these uniforms, this guy wants them now. :mad:

Searching the downloads section??? Did I read that right? Come on KC! That takes time and effort my friend. It's so much easier to do it this way.

Like I said, there already is the red uniforms of the White Sox in the download section. I believe fizzjob made them. That guy made every single Chicago White Sox uniform they had. It's still in the download section. Let him look for it if he wants it right now. And you're right, there is a lot of Mlb on FOX overlays and ESPN ones too. I believe that there was one guy who made all the regional FOX Sports Net overlays too.

Sorry Yankee4Life, I wont request anything again, just close this form

Sorry Yankee4Life, I wont request anything again, just close this form

You misunderstood me. There's nothing wrong with requesting anything. If you look around you'll see other people doing it all the time. What you need to learn is before you request something you should search the download area to see if it is already there for you. You haven't been here long. Do you realize how many great mods there are for Mvp in that download section? Give yourself some time and check out each area thoroughly sometime because you are going to find many mods that you never knew existed. That is the best piece of advice I can give any new user and that is to spend a good amount of time in the downloads section because more times than you will realize the stuff you want someone to make is already there. Remember, these modders had a seven year start on you.