Mvp 12 Video And Pic Thread

Gordo

Man.... you gotta get a mount for that camera if you have no other way of capturing it ..... getting motion sickness!! :)

Here's another (this was actually during beta testing, but same difference):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuzW507HAyM&feature=youtu.be

Dennis: watched what I believe to be your video afterwards.... where did you get these logos?? More importantly, where can I get these logos? :)

34sgx2c.jpg

Dennis: watched what I believe to be your video afterwards.... where did you get these logos?? More importantly, where can I get these logos? :)

34sgx2c.jpg

Hey daflyboys,

Hey good eye with catching my YouTUbe video. Yeah, I based these MLB logos off of the TBS template/logos posted here a couple years ago. I basically went through and re-made the logos based on that design template at the beginning of the year. Yeah, feel free to use these in your game...but I only did them for the 30 Major League teams. Just install the ZIP file with TiT.

-Dennis

Dennis MVP12 LOGOS.zip

Just tried and exhibition game as BAL vs. TEX and Darvish. Man, he dealt me good. With my settings I never know what to expect. Darvish came out for the 9th, but after a lead off walk, they went to Nathan to close it and boy did he ever. I took one to the LCF gap, but Hamilton caught up to it. Jones had to retreat to first and then was picked off eventually for the final out, leaving Thome stranded at the plate! Only TEX runs came on 2 solo shots: one opposite field by Andrus in the 1st frame with 1 out and later by Beltre in the 4th that was an absolute bomb down the LF line. Andrus also crushed one there later, but foul. And in case anyone is wondering if pitch counts can get up there, just take a look at the box score. I was also able to work 5 BB against Darvish, but he shut me down overall and went a strong 8 innings.

2hghaxc.jpg

BAL @ TEX Exhib 2012.rar

I had a good game yesterday with Toronto taking on Cincinnati. This mod plays smooth and it is fun to play.

Here is a video of Jose Bautista hitting a single to center field but Drew Stubbs throws out Yunel Escobar at the plate for the final out.

Here is the enhanced box score of the game:

TorCin.htm

Screenshots

Colby Rasmus here is one of Johnny Cueto's seven strikeouts on the day.

Jay Bruce went 2 for 5 today as the Reds collected seventeen hits off of three Toronto pitchers.

Scott Rolen throws to first after making a backhanded play off the bat of J.P. Arencibia.

Heading into the bottom of the third the Blue Jays hold a slim lead.

Ryan Hanigan doubles to left field in the bottom of the fourth. This was one of Cincinnati's seven hits in their five run inning that knocked Kyle Drabek out of the game.

Toronto-Cincinnati continued

The ball gets away from J.P. Arencibia but not far enough for any runner to advance.

Colby Rasmus is a split second away from hammering this offering from Johnny Cueto into the right field bleachers.

And there it goes.

The Reds win this exhibition game 6 - 4 in Mvp 2012.

This one was nice. Marlins @ Pirates. Tied 3-3 in the bottom of the 11th, I have a guy on 3rd with no outs. Heath Bell decides to walk 2 guys to load the bases and Pedro Alvarez comes up. The video explains the rest. I love how Alvarez nearly hits the Budweiser “Walk-Off A Hero” sign on the outfield wall. How appropriate… :db:

Nice boys ^^^

Have some vids to post from torrid playoff game between CLE and BOS, but here's a pic I captured of Kotchman fielding a ball that went screaming at him and jammed him. Just never saw the animation before:

2yvm4qq.jpg