What The Hell Is This ?

NewYork

I really do wish that there was some way to update MVP Baseball 2005 engine by increasing the polygon count since the gameplay is perfect

More polygons=better 3D models.

Hey, it's just about the only thing that hasn't been modded in MVP 05.

Further googling tells me that South Korea had licensed EA/2K for a baseball game and another studio is creating a game of their own out there using Unreal Engine 3. This will not come stateside.

Sorry to ruffle some feathers.

But if it is online, won't you be able to sign up, or register, wherever you are? The language might be an issue, but hey, everything's possible in the internet.

We can only hope, right?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Where can one even get this? Any koreans out there willing to shed some light on this?

That's a hell of a good question. There are some Korean users that are on this website Sabugo and I have been wondering if they know about this or have it. I'd love to have this game.

But again, why the hell did EA just release it in Korea?

That's a hell of a good question. There are some Korean users that are on this website Sabugo and I have been wondering if they know about this or have it. I'd love to have this game.

But again, why the hell did EA just release it in Korea?

Licensing issues maybe? And since it covers the Korean league, they didn't even bother to translate the game to english. Huge mistake in my opinion, the game would be much more popular with an english mod or version.

As it is, since I don't understand korean, I'm not going to waste my time downloading it. I'm not sure I'd even know how to install the game properly or navigate through the menus, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I just spent 6 hours downloading the file, only to find out it's just a client download with some data stored on the computer... and I just spent the past 2 hours trying to make an account, which requires you to have some kind of ID from siren24.com and I tried creating one but that failed... It appears you need a SSN from Korea.. So I guess without someone from Korea we're out of luck...

On a side note though, all the data files are in .jmd format if anybody knows anything about that