Mvp 13?

CurveBall

I'm not sure if I should be asking this question here, lest I get flamed but...I couldn't find any information about this. Is an MVP 13 mod in the works? If so, what is the approximate ETA? I'm not trying to be insistent here but I was just debating whether I should install MVP 12 and then update some stuff (logos, uniforms, etc.) or wait a little bit longer and install a possible release of MVP 13 instead.

Thanks so much for your help!

By the way, does any of you remember what the patches did or fixed? There's very little information available out there and seemingly no "official" changelog or anything of the sort. All it says is patch 2 fixed online play issues and nothing is said about the subsequent patches other than they updated the rosters so I take it that's just what they are (roster updates).

It's been a while since I played but I do remember the information contained within the roster files (the .dat files) was displayed in a different order after every patch. Did the game read those files differently after it was patched?

Patch #2 fixed some stuttering graphics issues as well as some online issues. Patch 3 was primarily a roster update. Patch #4 is the only one that changed the format of the roster files, however, even if you install patch #4, the game will still work with the old format rosters. Patch #5 was another roster update.

The only patches I installed were patch #1 and patch #2. I didn't see a need for any of the other patches since they were mainly roster updates.

I'd suggest taking the 20 minutes to install MVP 12 rather than wait months for MVP 13, which is up in the air.

Just curious, what all needs to be done for a 2013 mod? With exception of the Astros new uniforms, a few other slight uniforms changes and new rosters, I can't think of anything else that needs to be done.

Just curious, what all needs to be done for a 2013 mod? With exception of the Astros new uniforms, a few other slight uniforms changes and new rosters, I can't think of anything else that needs to be done.

Yeah? What about updated portraits like Josh Hamilton with the Angels for instance? And new cyberfaces? The stadiums get updated too. There's a lot more that goes into this then you realize.

I can think of one more thing: new minor league affiliations. For example, the Blue Jays and the Mets swapped AAA affiliates so the Las Vegas 51s are now the Mets' AAA affiliate and the Buffalo Bisons are the Blue Jays' affiliate.

I can think of one more thing: new minor league affiliations. For example, the Blue Jays and the Mets swapped AAA affiliates so the Las Vegas 51s are now the Mets' AAA affiliate and the Buffalo Bisons are the Blue Jays' affiliate.

There you go! Another one.

And one more thing about the uniforms. I would not expect the same uniform choices for 2013 that you had in the 2012 mod. This is just a hunch on my part.