Mvp 14 Support Thread

dennisjames71

Any tips on stopping crashes that happen right when I click Play Ball? I don't even get a loading screen. I tried the bigGUI rebuild and running in admin with XP compatibility.

When ever I start a game from just the "Play Now" mode, the game just crashes about halfway through the load. Any help?

You guys need to indicate what OS you're using and what you've installed.

Hey, sir I have some problem as below

STOP Smulation(=including manual progresstion)!!

But when I use ""2014 Grmrpr Roster""<-----download from MVPMODS ROSTER

to overwrite the database. The problem disappear!!

( Clean MVP2005-->all overwrite by using MVP14 data--->BigGUI to rebuild Model.big )

My installation has any problem!? Could you help me .Thank you!!

I assume you mean when you try to continue a season, the simulation is freezing.

If you read previous threads or in this one, turn off injuries and suspensions and trades. You may have to start a new season.

I can't speak for Grmprp's Rosters.

Will there be a roster patch to allow for simmed games and full seasons?

If you're asking if rosters will be filled out so that you can use injuries and suspensions, that won't come from me as I won't be doing roster any longer. But you never know if someone will pick it up from here.

Thanks for your reply . I found i turn on the the suspensions......... sorry....

But if turn on the draft order, the simulation is freezing...

Thanks your effort for MVPMODS !! It really a nice game!!

It´s the same for me.With fantasy draft season it crashes,even without injuries/suspension/cpu initiated trades.When i play a "normal" season,it works fine.

I play with the giants and i had to trade Matt Cain,because my game crashes,everytime i try to play with him.That problem was posted in this thread,too.

Total Installer Thingy does not work on my pc,so i can´t use another cyberface :cray: .

Edited by StAhL

I think Matt Cain had a know cyberface problem. Search Matt Cain in this or other threads or DL one from the DL section.

Yeah i know,but TiT does not work for me,so i´m not able to install a cyberface from DL section.I posted my problem in another thread here.Or is there another way,to install cyberfaces,etc without TiT?

Edited by StAhL

Yes.

Open models.big with bigGUI. Make sure that the 3 ID numbers on the face you want to install are official and matching up with the given player. Point to the "import" button on bigGUI and point it to those 3 files. It will prompt you for an overwrite. Say "yes". Find those 3 files you just imported within the models.big list still open in bigGUI. They most likely will say "no" to being compressed. Highlight them and click the "compress" button. Then click on the REBUILD button. It shouldn't take long to rebuild with doing only one face. But it doesn't alert you when finished rebuilding. You can tell, though, by closing the file and then the program via the upper left tab.

Yes. A simple experiment with them all off will give you a definitive answer, though. If it still freezes for you with all of those off, then something else is going on.

I have that exact problem, I turned off all those options but still freezing!! I did it whit the season started (I started with injuries and suspencions OFF, I let cpu initiate trades on), should I start a new season with all the options OFF? or you have other possible solution.

I have that exact problem, I turned off all those options but still freezing!! I did it whit the season started (I started with injuries and suspencions OFF, I let cpu initiate trades on), should I start a new season with all the options OFF? or you have other possible solution.

I would have given it by now. If you simulate with everything off except one and freeze, then simulate with everything off and don't freeze..... well, there ya go.

For the guys doing fantasy drafts, try it for MLB only, or MLB/AAA only. I just auto-drafted a test for MLB/AAA only and had no problems.

(I would suggest that if you are planning on doing a fantasy draft, first go into roster management from the main screen (before you set up a season), select "reset rosters" and save. Then load those rosters. This could help with minimizing players that the cpu seems to create that we don't seem to have any control over. Once you get into your season and you let the CPU auto-arrange your lineups, they could bring in players from the FA pool that are these cpu created players. You can tell when they show up in a game as they have a rendered portrait, not a real one or the default.)

Yes.

Open models.big with bigGUI. Make sure that the 3 ID numbers on the face you want to install are official and matching up with the given player. Point to the "import" button on bigGUI and point it to those 3 files. It will prompt you for an overwrite. Say "yes". Find those 3 files you just imported within the models.big list still open in bigGUI. They most likely will say "no" to being compressed. Highlight them and click the "compress" button. Then click on the REBUILD button. It shouldn't take long to rebuild with doing only one face. But it doesn't alert you when finished rebuilding. You can tell, though, by closing the file and then the program via the upper left tab.

Thank you very much daflboys,worked perfectly.I really appreciate it. :good:

You guys need to indicate what OS you're using and what you've installed.

64-bit Windows 7. Installed the database file for 2014 rosters. The rosters register (as in i can see the players names, stats, etc.) but when ever i try to just start up a game, about 99% through the loading screen, the game freezes and crashes.

64-bit Windows 7. Installed the database file for 2014 rosters. The rosters register (as in i can see the players names, stats, etc.) but when ever i try to just start up a game, about 99% through the loading screen, the game freezes and crashes.

Where was it installed? And if you didn't try to install it to desktop (don't just move it now), then do so and let us know.

Do you use a tuning tool like "razer game booster" or something else?My game crashed almost every time halfway up the progressbar,when i tried to play a game,while using razer game booster.So i turned it completely off and now it´s working for me.

Edited by StAhL

Do you use a tuning tool like "razer game booster" or something else?My game crashed almost every time halfway up the progressbar,when i tried to play a game,while using razer game booster.So i turned it completely off and now it´s working for me.

No not using razor booster,

Where was it installed? And if you didn't try to install it to desktop (don't just move it now), then do so and let us know.

And it is installed on my desktop.

What team(s) are you trying to start the play now with? What stadium / uniforms? It's gotta be something.

Try to install MVP 12 the same way. Add nothing to it. Let us know.

STL vs STL (Road and Home uniforms respectively) At 2005 Busch during the day. Also, its not MVP 12, its MVP 14.

I know it's MVP 14. Re-read what I wrote. Trying to determine if it's your PC or the mod.

...i knew that XD haha. Ok. The only problem is, im not able to open .7z files. So if someone could kindly send me a link to the .zip folder download, that would be fantastic.

Edited by dannostl