Has the shoutbox been eliminated?

LouisvilleLipp

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance the shout box will be "optimized"? 

When I log in with shout box on my cpu fan kicks in, my bookmarks in firefox take forever to open and just general lag everywhere. Soon as I go the forum section and shout box is gone everything runs fine once again. 

Any chance the shout box will be "optimized"? 

When I log in with shout box on my cpu fan kicks in, my bookmarks in firefox take forever to open and just general lag everywhere. Soon as I go the forum section and shout box is gone everything runs fine once again. 

Are you on Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc?

I'm on chrome and I don't really notice, but we'll look into it

hope a new one can be in place soon. but whatever it takes to get one that works is best. take the time needed to to do that. 5/11.

the lag and scroll i talked about happening to this site, i had was tied clear to the chat box., that in place. there all gone once the chat was taken down.

before anyone asks, yeas i tried the clearing of the browser and different once to see if was isolated to the browser. no the answer. since was taken i checked it again doing the same bowers, and do not have any issues currently. 5/12.

Edited by mcoll
update of info