Want a cyberface? Request here!

bomberlove463

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/27/2016 at 8:56 PM, bomberlove463 said:

Hey anyone want to tackle a new Hanley Ramirez cyberface with the dreads? Also a new Prince Fielder. I know he has a Cyberface but it has like an afro and his head is shaved now. Just wondering, get back to me with ideas

On 4/9/2016 at 0:32 PM, prev said:

Was about to create thread asking for Hanley Ramirez, he needs one badly

Not my best work...but hey its better than nothing.

mlb2k12 2016-04-10 23-23-52-07.jpg

player_head_6345.zip

7 hours ago, prev said:

Thank you so much, looks really good in game.

Any chance you can also do Odubel Herrera ? I dont really mind how his hair looks but he really needs a darker skintoned face. 

Odubel Herrera.  Honestly, I'm not sure how to correct the blue eyes. Maybe there is an option in the game? The arm skin tone should be able to be edited in the game.

mlb2k12 2016-04-11 13-45-57-63.jpg

player_head_9240.zip

9 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

looks good. better change his face ID number though. Otherwise there will be dozens of players with that cyberface since 9240 is a generic 2k cyberface.

Scotty I check the total mod and saw that was the ID we had so I assumed that was his ID. Whoops!

1 hour ago, scottybilly said:

looks good. better change his face ID number though. Otherwise there will be dozens of players with that cyberface since 9240 is a generic 2k cyberface.

Which face id we can use ?

1 hour ago, raidersbball20 said:

Scotty I check the total mod and saw that was the ID we had so I assumed that was his ID. Whoops!

Thank you very much once again, i appreciate your work ! (dont mind the eyes since you really cant notice it when playing, as long as the face skin tones are good it's fine for me especially cause can change the body skin tone in the game) 

If you dont mind another request try making a dark face with a beard for Josh Harrison, the one from total mod is okay but his face is too light so if you could make one for him it would be great .

23 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

use Herrera's portrait ID number 1108 as his face ID number as well. As a cyberface maker, I try to match the face ID number to the portrait ID number as much as possible.

Thank you and to avoid messing up in future, which are the face id numbers for generic 2k faces? 

Edit: also raiders if you dont mind could you make Herrera's face darker? Pretty much like you have for Ramirez. 

58 minutes ago, prev said:

Edit: also raiders if you dont mind could you make Herrera's face darker? Pretty much like you have for Ramirez. 

Sorry I won't be able to make it darker.  It is hard enough blending skin tones for me.  As for Harrison I do not think its possible to give his beard the frizzy appearance.

mlb2k12 2016-04-11 16-30-15-88.jpg

6 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

Sorry I won't be able to make it darker.  It is hard enough blending skin tones for me.  As for Harrison I do not think its possible to give his beard the frizzy appearance.

mlb2k12 2016-04-11 16-30-15-88.jpg

I like it ! Download link please ! :D 

So I decided to create a megathread where people can request cyberfaces from the likes of me (a noob) and perhaps any other modders out there if they decide to do so.

If you have a face you would like done, then request below, just be aware, that I am still extremely new to cyberfaces, but, I am hoping this practice will help me get better!

Just now, SammyBell said:

Raisel Iglesias/ Aaron Nola/ and Jerad Eckoff.. thanks man greatly appreciated..

I just finished Iglesias and Nola, I will finish up Eckoff tonight!

Just now, bucah said:

Syndergaard, Conforto and Trevor Story would be amazing. Thank you in advance man

A way more talented artist then me already did syndergaard here : 

As for the others, I will work on them next!

Dont wanna sound too picky but that Syndergaard from 2015 pack has short hair, would be cool if we had one with long hair. 

Also Jonathan Schoop could use a new face.

Edit: Francisco Lindor and Jose Ramirez

Archived