Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

jed uste nada mas ase cara de todo el mundo y nunca ase una de texas rangers o de miami marlins  as la de nomar mazara y la de joey gallo y jurickson profar  y de miami la de lewis brinson y jose ureña  as echo la cara de stanton como tres bese y la de aaron juged como 4 bese la de corey cluber como 3 beses bunca tee visto asiendo una de un jugador de los rangers de  texas 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/20/2018 at 3:22 AM, Jed said:

The latest seventeen Cyberfaces for the Christmas update .... That's all, for this year my friends

Thank you very much brother, for all your hard work in this year with the cyberface, you are the maximum creator of cyberface right now. and see you in mod 2k19, true @picklebrad  🖒🖒😃😃😃

16 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Thank you very much brother, for all your hard work in this year with the cyberface, you are the maximum creator of cyberface right now. and see you in mod 2k19, true @picklebrad  🖒🖒😃😃😃

Thank you, my friend. We have input a lot of work and effort this year ...:drinks:

waooo my friend it is perfect this face, I hope my brother that in this mod 2019 you can add the faces of the players who are regular and who still do not have or those who have look bad such as Kevin Kiermaier, Eddie Rosario, JT Realmuto, Joey Wendle, Ben Gamel, Juan Soto, Jose Martinez, Matt Carpenter, among others my friend

Hello jed happy new year, you say that the next will be ryan braun but he already has a cyberface created and it looks perfect there are many other players who are regular in their teams and have good numbers that do not even have a created faces, I do not tell you with this you do the faces that I tell you my brother only that you have it in mind, greetings and blessings.

Jed, my suggestions for you in this new MOD, Buster Posey, Freddie Freeman, Joey Votto, Dylan Bundy, Trea Turner, Trevor Bauer, Alex Wood, Jimmy Nelson, Aaron Sanchez, Matt Chapman, Aroldis Chapman, Chris Archer and the last Danny Duffy, whatever you do will be a great contribution, thank you very much

Archived