Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

friend @jed suggestions you should make packages of faces of the team with two or three players eg bosoton red sox andrew benintendi xander bogaerts rafael devers dustin pedroia sandy leon eduardo nuñez marcos hernandez david price and rick porcello here some suggestions from players

This is a preview thread...not a request thread. Can you guys PLEASE give him some space and stop pestering him with requests. As a fellow modder I understand the time and effort it takes to complete these works of art for everyone on this site. The last thing we want is people asking for random mods that probably won't be made or....are already in the downloads section. I will be back up and running again soon so if you want, we can start a "new"  request thread for the things that should be in the 2K19 mod. Love you guys and GOD bless!

6 hours ago, picklebrad said:

This is a preview thread...not a request thread. Can you guys PLEASE give him some space and stop pestering him with requests. As a fellow modder I understand the time and effort it takes to complete these works of art for everyone on this site. The last thing we want is people asking for random mods that probably won't be made or....are already in the downloads section. I will be back up and running again soon so if you want, we can start a "new"  request thread for the things that should be in the 2K19 mod. Love you guys and GOD bless! 

Good idea my friend. MOD 2019 we have to do. You are right, everyone has some wishes and I have less and less time ... Regards to all....

4 hours ago, raulingarcia11 said:

jed por que no ases los utensilios comos los cascos con protectores de cara y rodilleras y coderas evochiell  y nike o adidas 

I make only cyberfaces my friend....

Just start of Galvis....

1.thumb.png.e810c01dfb3bedb97de07672dea589bc.png

On 1/26/2019 at 3:13 AM, picklebrad said:

@picklebrad  friend, you have all the reason, for a long time ago I asked the same to these users, we should take things slowly. they make cyberface requests that have already been made and are available in the downloads section. @Jed   @picklebrad  I am very happy that you are willing to support a mod 2k19, there is already a topic in the forum about this, initiated by @headtrip47, who asked for support to make mod 2k19, and I of course will help you with everything you can. greetings friends

jed my friend all those faces are already created and they look very good, I see that people go crazy asking you for the same faces already created, we need faces of new players that are fixed in their teams and have no faces created and so on the game will be more complete, this I say as a suggestion, the people who ask and ask for the same faces that I do not understand, greetings my friend.

Archived