Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

25 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

That is not possible in mlb2k, I tried many times and in different ways, and I was unsuccessful, the problem with 3d models of mlb2k, is that you can not add or remove even a vertex, because when you export the model in blender it is unusable. In NBA2k there is no problem you can edit models freely

I've thought it would be possible to switch the headshape of Jeff Samardzija's 3D model with a guy like Josh Reddick or Noah Syndergaard, since the Samardzija head has the long hair shape in the model that we can adjust/move for Reddick/Syndergaard rather than make 3D hair out of his headshape

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

I've thought it would be possible to switch the headshape of Jeff Samardzija's 3D model with a guy like Josh Reddick or Noah Syndergaard, since the Samardzija head has the long hair shape in the model that we can adjust/move for Reddick/Syndergaard rather than make 3D hair out of his headshape

There is a way to add long hair to any head, without having to shape it from the same model, as we have done all this time. And it's with REditor II, when selects the long hair option for a head shape, the game automatically adds a layer of vertices, which you can move or adjust freely from blender. But I don't think the results are any better than the method we're currently using. However, I'm going to try make Reddick cyberface to see what result I get. I will be informing 

Archived