2018 MVP Portraits

Gordo

Just starting a thread in case any guy(s) who may be tackling this this year.   If so, main request is please make them in the dimensions for how the game is supposed to be originally played, 4:3, not stretched out.  I can help figure out who's needed as the season moves on.  Thanks in advance.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Gordo said:

Just starting a thread in case any guy(s) who may be tackling this this year.   If so, main request is please make them in the dimensions for how the game is supposed to be originally played, 4:3, not stretched out.  I can help figure out who's needed as the season moves on.  Thanks in advance.

tell me what you players need and I'll put myself to order :) 

I would like to make requests for the following portraits.

These players are all on the 25-man rosters to begin the year:

Jake Junis (3931) KC Royals

Shohei Ohtani (0304) LA Angels

Jose Alvarado (0115) TB Rays

Jesmuel Valentin (6727) PHI Phillies

Thank you in advance.

Hey Muller ..... just getting back to this.  This seems to be the players I mainly created who probably need portraits.  There are a few that I asked Oscar to assign ID's as they don't seem to have any as of yet (bottom 4 in red).  Don't want to overwhelm you and any contribution is greatly accepted.  I'm gonna comb through the teams soon, but you can probably tell the established vets who moved teams who need new portraits.  Thanks again!

By the way, I will upload the 1.4 version of the rosters with the numbers assigned properly probably tomorrow.  Too late to do today.

MODPlease give Muller full access to submit mods without getting approved first.  Thanks.

• Roberto  Gomez
  • Drew Steckenrider
  • Aj Minter
  • Dovyda Neverauskas
  • Jack Flaherty
  • Chris Rowley
  • Luis Gohara
  • Luke Bard
  • Carson Fulmer
  • Adam Cimber
  • Carlos Tocci
  • Shohei Ohtani
  • Kyle Mcgrath
  • Scott Kingery
  • Victor Reyes
  • Ryan Yarbrough
  • Andrew Stvenson
  • Reyes Moronta
  • Jackson Stephens
  • Tyler Kinley
  • Yoshihisa Hirano
  • Brian Anderson
  • Kaz Makita
  • Edgar Santana
  • Ariel Hernandez
  • Shane Carle
  • Jacob Rhame
  • Brad Keller
  • Jordan Milbrath
  • Wilmer Font
  • Nestor Cortes]
  • Gabriel Moya
  • Dillon Peters
  • Braxton Lee
  • Anthony Banda

·         JT Cargois

·         Pedro Araujo

·         Jordan hicks

·         Joey Lucchesi

11 hours ago, Gordo said:

Hey Muller ..... just getting back to this.  This seems to be the players I mainly created who probably need portraits.  There are a few that I asked Oscar to assign ID's as they don't seem to have any as of yet (bottom 4 in red).  Don't want to overwhelm you and any contribution is greatly accepted.  I'm gonna comb through the teams soon, but you can probably tell the established vets who moved teams who need new portraits.  Thanks again!

By the way, I will upload the 1.4 version of the rosters with the numbers assigned properly probably tomorrow.  Too late to do today.

MODPlease give Muller full access to submit mods without getting approved first.  Thanks.

• Roberto  Gomez
  • Drew Steckenrider
  • Aj Minter
  • Dovyda Neverauskas
  • Jack Flaherty
  • Chris Rowley
  • Luis Gohara
  • Luke Bard
  • Carson Fulmer
  • Adam Cimber
  • Carlos Tocci
  • Shohei Ohtani
  • Kyle Mcgrath
  • Scott Kingery
  • Victor Reyes
  • Ryan Yarbrough
  • Andrew Stvenson
  • Reyes Moronta
  • Jackson Stephens
  • Tyler Kinley
  • Yoshihisa Hirano
  • Brian Anderson
  • Kaz Makita
  • Edgar Santana
  • Ariel Hernandez
  • Shane Carle
  • Jacob Rhame
  • Brad Keller
  • Jordan Milbrath
  • Wilmer Font
  • Nestor Cortes]
  • Gabriel Moya
  • Dillon Peters
  • Braxton Lee
  • Anthony Banda

·         JT Cargois

·         Pedro Araujo

·         Jordan hicks

·         Joey Lucchesi

Need portrait id for these players

Joey Lucchesi

Jordan Hicks

Pedro Araujo

Pitchers needed for 2018 start of season:

Capture2.thumb.JPG.399ca22bf50c0e6bd16dfd11bf15d84a.JPG

2018 Pitchers Portrait Needs.doc

Guys....this is a shitload of portraits.  You can see all the activity during the offseason,   Certainly not expecting Muller to tackle all this.  If anyone wants to help, I would urge that you contact him and coordinate your efforts, so that efforts are wasted/duplicated.  Thanks.

• 1 month later...

It looks like this has stalled out.  There are some glaring wants/needs.  If there are no other portrait makers, I may just jump on this, but I don't foresee there being transparencies .... just the method that Jim mentioned at an earlier point.

7 hours ago, Gordo said:

It looks like this has stalled out.  There are some glaring wants/needs.  If there are no other portrait makers, I may just jump on this, but I don't foresee there being transparencies .... just the method that Jim mentioned at an earlier point.

I can make portraits for you, but I would need your help if you have some of the portraits I need for MVP 18

Quiet, in this page I am not very known or crowded but in Mvp Caribe yes. I did portraits for some mods

1 hour ago, Gordo said:

Well, you wouldn't be making them for me but for the community.  I would simply get them from the ESPN site headshots when you go to the certain player.

Ok cool, the list of needs is above but it is a bit dated now and there have been some changes.  My only concern is the MLB.  

I just tried to do one with the transparency and I get that thin white line around the player..... aggravating so I'm not going to bother with it.  Let me know if you think you're going to do any.

Archived