What Stadium Are You Working On?

Kriegz

I belive we had a thread like this last year where we keep a list of stadiums in progress and ones that havn't been done yet. I think its a good idea and should be stickied. Post any completed ones or if you are working on one please

-------------------------------------------------

Stadiums Curently in Progress:

Completed Stadiums:

Wrigley Field - D&N - Trues

US Cellular Field - D&N - pirate

PNC Park - D&N - pirate

SBC Park - D&N - pirate

Fenway Park - D&N - The Big O

Shea Stadium - D - Renegade44

Tropicana Field - Dome - TribeTime26 & Pirate

Oriole Park - D&N - The Big O

Kauffman Stadium - D&N - pirate

Petco Park - D&N - pirate

Citizens Bank Park - D&N - pirate

Dodger Stadium - D&N - rolie

Yankee Stadium - D&N - Y2K

Safeco Field - D&N - evilselig

Jacobs Field - D&N -pirate

Bank One Ballpark - D&N - pirate

Olympic Stadium - Dome - evilselig

Municipal Stadium - D&N - PaulW

Polo Grounds - D - paulw

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BOB - Day and Night - OEdit

I will then do Jacob's Field - Day and Night - OEdit

I will probably do PNC and maybe Petco and hang it up unless I get bored.

Nice thing is with OEdit I will put this years ads in to replace old ones but position won't change much.

Kind of an issue to chew on...

Considering MVP 2005 is going to be final PC baseball game released by EA for a long time, I'm assuming you all will be updating the stadiums every season?

Also, with the influx of new stadiums popping up, will you all be replacing the old with the new? I'm not sure if you can actually build a stadium from scratch, so I am wondering...

Thats my plan Hudson_Vasquez, I hope to be able to make originals for next year. New Busch Stadium is the only one I know is comming soon, but in two or three years new Yankee and Marlin's Stadiums are comming.

if Take-Two does release a PC baseball game, would any of you purchase it?

It'd depend on the game, if it looked good, I would.

I mean in many of the reviews I've read, the espn game is getting better reviews than MVP.

OEDIT is a much more detailed and time consuming way of editing a stadium. It's a way to in most chances exactly replicate the stadium (ad placement, adding new features, etc) replacing ads has limitations like replication of ads in the wrong place. I still like ad replacement for stadiums because more can be done and they still look better than most stadiums. I may update my non oedit stadiums just to have them in game for me.

I still like ad replacement for stadiums because more can be done and they still look better than most stadiums. I may update my non oedit stadiums just to have them in game for me.

I totally agree with that. The default ad boards that are lo-res are really jarring when most of the stadium is in hi-res. Replacing the ads, even if the physical structure of the stadium isn't perfect, is still a big improvement.

Archived