What Stadium Are You Working On?

Kriegz

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Minute Maid is still in the works.....Just wondering if I am the only one that doesn't see the MM train when an Astro hits a homer?

Camera pans the track as if following a train but it must have an invisible cover 'cause there sure isn't one running in my game. :?

braves, take a closer look at Arlington. It has 2 jumbotrons. One in Center, and one in it's proper place in right.

Arlington.jpg

The second one is is hard to get a good shot of because it's so high up, but it's there.

I looked into it, and I didn't see any reason to edit it, because it has one in it's proper place. In fact, I thought about taking the jumbotron file from Arlington or Oakland (also has 2), and adding it to Anaheim to see if I could add a second jumbotron to the stadium (for left field). I decided against it because it really wasn't necessary.

Update on Miller Park: I just started going through all of my pictures from the two games I went to, and while I have enough information to start making some high-resolution ads for the walls/scoreboards/etc, some of them are a bit out of focus (partly due to my camera settings, partly due to my pre-game intoxication :p), so I don't know how much more research will be necessary. At the very least, I have enough info to start :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived