What Stadium Are You Working On?

Kriegz

I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to get the guts to tackle the new Busch..lol

in case you didn't see this already...or don't already have better pictures...this might help as a reference

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/NASApp/ml...lpark/index.jsp

I think I might try my hand at Wrigley with the new bleacher renovation...apparently from what I've read is there's going to be a 20ft wide "knothole" to allow people walking by to see the game at ground level..

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pirate is already working on new Busch, though he's taking a bit of a break for the moment.

For reference, and if Pirate gives his blessing, I'm going to try to modify Kauffman Stadium to have accurate dimensions, and move the walls of RFK back about 10'. This in addition to the CBP left field changes, and whatever they decide to do to Petco's right-center corner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone has made or might consider making a generic stadium with no team mentioned in it at all maybe call it The Ballpark or something generic.

The reason I asked is I play with a created team, Ottawa uni's, etc etc. A generic stadium would be cool for myself.

On my first stadium mod I am starting with Rogers Centre. I thought it would be an easier one to start with as it being round and cemetrical. However I have never been to it and the pics online are limited so if anyone has some good pics please send them my way.

thanks. I hope this goes well so I can work on others

• 4 weeks later...

Archived