What Stadium Are You Working On?

Kriegz

Is there anyone out there who would work on Greer Stadium in Nashville, TN? I could probably get some pics of the outfield wall as well as the seating areas.

Oh yeah, I remember that one, its the one with the guitar scoreboard! I had found a mod of that for High Heat on simcentral. My guess is that that could be done if the same mod's are here.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry to sound stupid here, but is it possible to move the stadium walls in or out? I was just wondering if anyone was working on or is planning to work on moving the left field wall out at citizens bank? (if its even possible)

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see someone do Fifth Third Field in Dayton, Ohio as a stadium for the game. Even though it's a Class A minor league team for the Reds who aren't on the game. They just built the field a few years ago and it's a pretty nice place being it's so new. It's situated right in downtown Dayton to. Well, here's hoping . . . If anyone does it please let me know! Thanks!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone willing to add the All-Star sign to the right field at PNC Park?

20050803lf_bucs_allstarlogoPJ_4501.jpg

This is the best picture i can find.

Im going to a game on saturday and i might have pictures then of the scoreboard and out of town score board along with some outfield ads if anyone is willing to do a more complete update.

• 1 month later...

I know the season is half over, but is anyone updating Rogers Centre for this year? There are a lot of things that have changed that aren't reflected in the last version of the stadium that was made.

things I can think of right now:

-the outfield wall scoreboards are different colours now (more black/dark blue)

-the home run challenge is no longer for a Pontiac Pursuit, but rather either the HHR and Solstice

-People are sitting in the outfield seats under Windows restaurant again

Along the 3rd base side there's a small section with leather recliners. I think its called the TD fan zone or something like that.

There's more, but I can't think of it right now. I also don't know where to get some good pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived