What Stadium Are You Working On?

Kriegz

Can someone make a GOOD Comerica, the one done already looks like a 5th grader did it. If possible having the temporary fence in left in the Mod would be great!

Remember COPA will be an important park this year...All-Star Game and THE PLAYOFFS BABY!

TIGERS IN THE OH-FIVE!

OH WE OH MAGGLIO! OH WE OH MAGGLIO!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll soon be doing work on Citizens Bank Park and Veterans Stadium (for various seasons), and probably Commerce Bank Park (RiverSide Stadium), the home of the AA Harrisburg Senators, affiliate of the Nationals. I've never used OEdit, but I'm definately gonna give it a shot. I used to do Vet Stadium Edits for TP2000-2001. Good times....

Feel free to send any pics of the 3 stadiums you have. I'm especially looking for some of CBP (not necessarily the scoreboard, but I'll accept anything) and the Vet (any shots of the banners they hung around the infield and on the facade of the upper deck would be GREATLY appreciated)... thanks much, guys

forn03@hotmail.com

is someone doing turner field? i think it's the least accurate stadium in the game. and they did some major improvements to it...so you may have to wait until the season opens up or until new pics of the stadium become avabile. :wink:

Turner isn't really incaccurate as much as it's behind the times. It looks fairly close to the real thing. As for the major changes to it, it's not too much different in how it would look in the game. They upgraded the video display and made it much bigger, which shouldn't be tough to do in OEdit.

Anaheim is the least accurate stadium in the game, followed closely by US Cellular due to all its recent changes. Their idea of Anaheim only existed for 3 months in '98. It's pretty sad.

Turner isn't really incaccurate as much as it's behind the times. It looks fairly close to the real thing. As for the major changes to it, it's not too much different in how it would look in the game. They upgraded the video display and made it much bigger, which shouldn't be tough to do in OEdit.

Anaheim is the least accurate stadium in the game, followed closely by US Cellular due to all its recent changes. Their idea of Anaheim only existed for 3 months in '98. It's pretty sad.

the stupid all star game motif is still there...we got rid of that in 2003...the outfield motif is now former braves on the walls.

Does anybody have any plans for a Busch Stadium mod? I don't have the time to try and learn how to do it myself. I have one suggestion for it, if possible, is to switch the big screen and the scoreboard around. Their positions in the game are switched around from actual Busch Stadium. That's just an idea though for someone to look into who is modding it.

Is anyone working on Ameriquest Field (formerly the Ballpark in Arlington)? Would be nice to get the new logo with Johnny Oates' retired number 26 that they unveiled yesterday on the leftfield wall and the updated ads. There's a pretty good gallery up today on http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/baseball/ (sorry you have to register to get to it)... lots of pics of the game yesterday.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work guys! Also can't think off the top of my head if the game has the logo ball on top of the homerun porch that lights up with a win. As someone mentioned the Ameriquest Bell is needed as well.

I'm going Friday and sitting right behind the Rangers dugout. I could get some pics if someone needs them. Just let me know by Friday

Archived