What Stadium Are You Working On?

Kriegz

It'd depend on the game, if it looked good, I would.

I mean in many of the reviews I've read, the espn game is getting better reviews than MVP.

I would, for sure. I play very few games, console or otherwise nowadays. Baseball happens to be on that select list.

When I was young, I was being scouted out of high school before I decided to pursue other choices (Read: I managed a full scholarship for acedemics and didn't need baseball to pay for it). Despite the fact that I consider MVP Baseball (And Triple Play) to be the best series out there, I'm not going to let the idiocy of exclusive contracts stop me from enjoying baseball games.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im new to this site. And i was wondering if u are gonna do any modin on us cellular field ? Because this yr they added a new fundementals area in left field and scout seats behind home plate. And plus i still noticed they havent changed the roof to flat and also that annoying blue colored wall. If u do need info on what the cell looks like in diagrams or in photos goto whitesox.com and click under us cell. Would be cool if i could get the actual look on what the park should look like. Thanks. Post me a message!

The BOB - Day and Night - OEdit

I will then do Jacob's Field - Day and Night - OEdit

I will probably do PNC and maybe Petco and hang it up unless I get bored.

Nice thing is with OEdit I will put this years ads in to replace old ones but position won't change much.

Oh please do Petco Park! :D I haven't seen anything on it. As it is now, the stadium looks awful...the walls aren't even the correct color (blue, not green), the walls in centerfield look awful, there are flag poles where there aren't flagpoles, etc...there's a lot more to improve upon but those are the fex that bug me the most. I'd also like to see 'Western Metal Supply Co.' on the building.

I'm a newbie to this and would even like to try my own hand at it (as I've requested any guidance on how to get started with this in the 'support' thread).

Edit: One other thing EA has wrong--it's 411' to right center, not 387' or whatever they have.

Thats my plan Hudson_Vasquez, I hope to be able to make originals for next year. New Busch Stadium is the only one I know is comming soon, but in two or three years new Yankee and Marlin's Stadiums are comming.

Hey Pirate,

Since its seems you are one of Stadium Gurus/Modders on this site, is it possible (when you have time and/or get bored) you can create The New Busch Stadium for the Cards.

I know it doesn't open until next year, but if you go on MLB.com/Cardinals/New BallPark they have an Interactive Concept of the Staduim. Pretty Cool actually.

Thanks & Keep Up the Good Work,

Wolfy

Never mind, Pirate I read the other post that said you will give it a try later this year (after the current ones are finished)

Thanks again

I wish someone would start on Comerica!

Pirate said he won't be doing it until the season begins!

It needs some serious work! Nice job Baseballhead Dan on

the ad work ya did! Are you really a 5th grader? Can you

modify the rest of Comerica? I don't have a clue, it seems

to be somewhat difficult!

hey guys i know i dont post often but you guys rock. mvpmods.com is really outstanding. love the site's new header image, the ball & tools logo with the new Oriole Park Mod behind it.. props to to the master Trues, Pirate, ksmlove's camera angles and all the modders round the world here.

among some of my mods in progress are:

OLD COMISKEY PARK. PALACE OF THE 19th century,dog. This is going to be the shizzle

cyberfaces of curt schilling (EA gave us a bad curt schilling face) and classic players

Ryne sandberg retired number flag in wrigley

sound mods-yesterday i made it when a visiting team batter strikes out in the 7th he is ridiculed by laughter and the song 'insane in the brain'

even though im strictly whitesox, today i was messing with wrigley and came up with new ivy and brick, with 4 new signs;

a wgn720 harrycaray sign

the "eamus catuli AC500996" rooftop signs dont know what that means

a new twist on the old miller lite sign with a redhead and 'good call' slogan

newwrigrtfldads9ee.jpg

and a new miller lite taste it sign in left

newwrigmillersigninleft9bz.jpg

notice the rows of colorful shirts in the front along the baselines-- because i am modding new people,seen here:

newwrigpeople0sl.jpg

the only ones i got right was cubsshirtglassesguy, stripedshirtman, the eltonjohnlookalike and purpleshirtdude, bearsjerseydude and the women are all wrong.. the girl in the red cubby tank has G4TechTv Xplay's Morgan Webb's face but her and bluebikiniwoman looks like cows! apparently the programmers at EA went with obese generic models instead..here is the modimage for your use to experiment with, it is known as "low1'' to the program. i will get the women right.. they look a lot more female here than in the stadium, ill fix it..

partypeople1lh.jpg

but their resolutions are kinda off..PIRATE, if youre watching, how can i fix it? in photoshop i cave em 500dpi resolution i figured that should be enuff, but it clearly isnt.. your Jacob's field scoreboard is outstandingly sharp! how can i get that kind of sharpness?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!

im out. whitesox vs cardinals in the world series

WOW thats a lot of Bold, it's not the DPI it's the size of the image in pixels, the original scoreboard from Jake was made up of ads ranging in the 128x32 pixel range. so it was about 512 pixels wide, mine is 2048 pixels wide.

Also as you may have seen I am on Kauffman Stadium now.

Id seriously doubt it. I would have to see what kind of product it is first, and I dont want another MVP 2003 again. I want something similar to what we have now, where we can do the things we do now. Like edit and design. I really like what you guys can do if you have the time and the tools. Its crazy, but Id hate to see this be a pointless mods forum for an outdated game, if thats the case. I know you wouldnt play 2005 for 3 or 4 years unless we were able to get updates for it from EA. Like rosters and patches ect. ect................................The technology is to good to have to start all over again with a basic generic game from take two, They need to come hard and come correct with a game design. Keep us informed as to what we like and what we want in a game if you ask me.

Trues and stadium modders,

budhouse0yr.jpg

is it possible to change the red roof house behind wrigley? im trying to redo the roof with the budweiser logo, tried loading your 2004 wrigley in bigGui, didnt work... are you releasing a 2005 version?

dscf52466qa.jpg

comiskeyscoreboardt0sb.jpg

also i am converting tiger stadium into old comiskey park. is it possible with or oedit ordtools to get the scoreboard from US Cellular field and copy/import it to another stadium?

thanks

Archived