What Stadium Are You Working On?

Kriegz

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since pirate hung up the cleats for good, has anyone thought of updating the jake that pirate had done?? it has new murels along the facades now of the current players. they look sweet. just a thought and I know alot of you are busy with the stadiums your working on. I hope we can have all of them done sometime this year, but that might be a stretch. :) theres alot to do and a lot of work involved, but you already know that.......... :lol:8)

H GAB would be sweet modded. The reds are my second fav team.

All of you modders have done outstanding work, and it is much appreciated by all of us. I was wondering, will we see a few more AL stadiums, like Anaheim, Texas (guess its coming), Oakland and Twins? Other than that, the NL West is complete, alltogether I think 11 stadiums are left, that is to me, AMAZING. Never thought it would go this quick. Thanks again to all the modders :roll:

id like to see a stadium mod where u can add ur own fans to the game:

like this:

bart4vs.png

You can add your own fans to the game in any stadium mod. I edited the colors of the fans in Angel Stadium, but if you really wanted to you could replace the fans with friends, family, famous people, yourself, whatever.

OK, I've compiled a new list of stadiums, and their status as much as I can gather. I'm not including CAS parks or any modded minor league parks, just the 30 current stadiums, and the 16 classics.

AL West:

Angel Stadium Of Anaheim (Anaheim): Complete

McAfee Coliseum (Oakland): Planned

Safeco Field (Seattle): Complete

Ameriquest Field In Arlington (Texas): Complete

AL Central:

U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago): Complete

Jacobs Field (Cleveland): Complete

Comerica Park (Detroit): Complete

Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City): Complete

Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome (Minnesota): Complete

AL East:

Oriole Park At Camden Yards (Baltimore): Complete

Fenway Park (Boston): Complete

Yankee Stadium (New York): Complete

Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay): In Progress

Rogers Centre (Toronto): In Progress?

NL West:

Bank One Ballpark (Arizona): Complete

Coors Field (Colorado): Complete

Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles): Complete

Petco Park (San Diego): Complete

SBC Park (San Francisco): Complete

NL Central:

Wrigley Field (Chicago): Complete

Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati): Complete

Minute Maid Park (Houston): In Progress

Miller Park (Milwaukee): Planned

PNC Park (Pittsburgh): Complete

Busch Stadium (St. Louis): Complete

NL East:

Turner Field (Atlanta): In Progress (Sort Of)

Dolphins Stadium (Florida): Complete

Shea Stadium (New York): Day Complete, Night Coming Soon

Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia): Complete

RFK Stadium (Washington): Complete

Classic Ballparks

Forbes Field (Pittsburgh): Complete

Tiger Stadium (Detroit): Complete

Sportsmans Park (St. Louis): Complete

Cleveland Municipal Stadium (Cleveland): Complete

Polo Grounds (New York): Complete

Griffith Stadium (Washington): Color Corrected Version Only

Shibe Park (Philadelphia): Color Corrected Version Only

Classic Fenway (Boston): Color Corrected Version Only

Olympic Stadium (Montreal): Complete

Hiram Bithorn Stadium (Puerto Rico):

The Astrodome (Houston):

Cinergy Field (Cincinnati):

Veterans Stadium (Philadelphia):

Qualcomm Stadium (San Diego):

Crosley Field (Cincinnati):

Metropolitan Stadium (Minnesota):

Pretty impressive. All the current stadiums are completed or being worked on except for Houston, Milwaukee & Oakland.

***Edit***

I was just looking through the requests board & Hollywood is currently working on Minute Maid & Moser316 might take a shot at Miller some time soon. So I guess that leaves only Oakland.

Hey Pirate,

Since its seems you are one of Stadium Gurus/Modders on this site, is it possible (when you have time and/or get bored) you can create The New Busch Stadium for the Cards.

I know it doesn't open until next year, but if you go on MLB.com/Cardinals/New BallPark they have an Interactive Concept of the Staduim. Pretty Cool actually.

Thanks & Keep Up the Good Work,

Wolfy

Never mind, Pirate I read the other post that said you will give it a try later this year (after the current ones are finished)

Thanks again

Project Hedge Plant. That's my name for the new Busch Stadium so apparently I'm doing it... later. I want to do a few other mods since I'm just getting the hang of OEdit, but then I wouldn't mind teaming up with Pirate as long as he does some of the work - that's why I said LATER this year. :wink: Maybe it would be fun, master and apprentace... or as he puts it, "I'm the Obiwan and you're the Anikan" (not in exact words or spelling :oops: "

Can someone please update Comerica Park to be accurate, with the bull pens moved over to left field and seats where the old one was in left? I kinda thought that EA would have, but I guess they don't pay as much attention to detail as you guys do...

Pretty sad, eh?

Pretty impressive. All the current stadiums are completed or being worked on except for Houston, Milwaukee & Oakland.

***Edit***

I was just looking through the requests board & Hollywood is currently working on Minute Maid & Moser316 might take a shot at Miller some time soon. So I guess that leaves only Oakland.

C'mon...why is no one excited to work on Oakland's park? Oh that's right...it's a football stadium... :wink:

Ebenezer -

I am currently working on a correct version of Comerica. And yes EA has done a poor job of keeping up with the changes the Tigers have made with the park, however even if they had kept up with it, even the changes that they had made last year, the bullpen wouldn't have been moved in this version of MVP. Why you ask, well because in late January and throughout Spring Training the bullpen was still under construction. EA put the game out in late february which means that it went gold likely at least by the middle of Feb. so there is no way that they would have had an acurate depiction of the configuration of the stadium. I'm not an EA fanboy, they do a lot of things that I feel could be done better, but in this case, that's just the facts. Anyway I'm going back to working on Comerica and it is a pain in the rear, I can't blame EA for not wanting to do it. And if you want to help find pictures good clear pictures of the stadium from this year.

Busch Stadium anyone? It needs a lot of work...I can provide pictures. Can anyone tackle it? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease :D .

someone's got some major action done at Busch a while ago, looked done to me, never got released so far....Check the threads!

From what I gather the only Stadiums left to be modded are as follows:

NL:

Minute Maid Park

Turner Field (BBHD ?)

Busch Stadium

Miller Park (Moser Maybe)

AL:

Oakland Collesium

Rogers Centre (JPG is coming along with this)

Tropicana (Tribe Time is working on this)

Safeco

Comerica (State Lizard is on this)

Metrodome

Fenway (Big O has this looking good)

This list is for OEDIT only.

From what I gather the only Stadiums left to be modded are as follows:

NL:

Minute Maid Park

Turner Field (BBHD ?)

Busch Stadium

Miller Park (Moser Maybe)

AL:

Oakland Collesium

Rogers Centre (JPG is coming along with this)

Tropicana (Tribe Time is working on this)

Safeco

Comerica (State Lizard is on this)

Metrodome

Fenway (Big O has this looking good)

This list is for OEDIT only.

I believe that Busch has been done already and was released like a week or so ago.

Archived