What Stadium Are You Working On?

Kriegz

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone tell me the basic programs I need to use to make a stadium...I wanted to work on the new Stadium for the Skychiefs and I wanted to NYSEG stadium for the Binghamton mets....I think that the AA and AAA level needs a few of their stadiums in there too....specially if we're going to have to Mod 2005 to update it for 2006...i think new stadiums would be nice :wtg:

Is anyone going to work on the AA or AAA ballparks...if someone could tell me what programs to use for the stadiums that'd be cool...cuz I doubt that any of our create players are going to play in the majors anyways :wtg:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, that list is correct, I am no longer working on Ameriquest field, it has been very confusing to work with oedit, and it's hard to balance this and homework, so I'll leave the project to someone else.

-Tex

Yes, that list is correct, I am no longer working on Ameriquest field, it has been very confusing to work with oedit, and it's hard to balance this and homework, so I'll leave the project to someone else.

-Tex

mabye when pirate gets to tbia, you can do graphics. that shouldn't be so hard, and it will take less time for him...just a suggestion.

I give in, I'll do the Metrodome, with a word of caution being that I have never used OEdit before.

I'll need to start searching for hi-res pics of the Dome.

That is exactly twhy I have not done this mod. There are no pictures of the stadium from this year.

I've found a few, and have all the ads listed and most of them found already.

The only two big changes would be adding the milk jug/bottle along the right corner seats by the foul pole, and doing the ad that runs the length of the blue baggy.

Any help with how to construct them would be enormously appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Archived