Poll: Which team would win the World Series?

Fiebre

WHICH TEAM WOULD WIN THE WORLD SERIES?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which team would win the World Series (not your favorite, the one with more chances!)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/18 at 12:30 AM

5 hours ago, Schordese said:

I second that. Boston is just too strong. If they could beat the Astros they can beat LA.

I agree, but IMO the 2nd and 3rd starters are the ones who could decide the series.  And remember to vote in the poll :)

On 10/21/2018 at 9:26 PM, Yankee4Life said:

Damn will you look at that! Everyone's jumping on the Boston bandwagon. 🙁

I mean,  they have been the best team in baseball all year Y4L,  what did you possibly expect?  I thought Houston would give them a better series being defending champs, but I was wrong on that too !!

On 10/21/2018 at 9:26 PM, Yankee4Life said:

Damn will you look at that! Everyone's jumping on the Boston bandwagon. 🙁

The poll isn't "Who do you want to win?".  It's "Who do you believe will win".  I WANT the Dodgers to win but I BELIEVE that the Red Sox will win.  The Red Sox are just the better team and are playing better.

1 hour ago, Jim825 said:

The poll isn't "Who do you want to win?".  It's "Who do you believe will win".  I WANT the Dodgers to win but I BELIEVE that the Red Sox will win.  The Red Sox are just the better team and are playing better.

Jim, it's been a terrible baseball season. It's been an overload of Red Sox this and Red Sox that. Just too much. 🙁

Archived