MLB 2K19 Frontend

andygev35

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated version coming soon.  I looked back at the original unmodified files and realized I was using someone else's abbreviated versions of the originals as my template.  I've rebuilt the originals from scratch and used the proper images in the proper placements this time.  Also found the correct font to use in the logos.  Watch this space...

14 hours ago, Mose2011 said:

@andygev35 Ah ok. 

Can I use it also over the MLB2K15 Mod the Patch?

I’ll need to look, but I’m relatively certain this will overwrite global.iff at the very least. I won’t modify someone else’s work for a public release without their permission, but if you have a modified global.iff with updated mitts, shoes etc, you or anyone else is welcome to send it to me in a pm and I’ll update it for you.

19 hours ago, jeferomer said:

an update to your work, greetings

una actualizacion a tu trabajo , saludos

mlb2k12 2019-01-30 21-46-25-753.jpg

mlb2k12 2019-01-30 21-46-29-910.jpg

update_englishbootup.rar

I’ll add these to the next release, thank you.

On 1/30/2019 at 9:24 AM, andygev35 said:

I just uploaded v. 1.5...

Amazing this is wonderful, your work with the logos is exceptional congratulations. I always liked that logo design adjusted to the original design, thank you very much for sharing your work with all of us. regards :good::hi:

8 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Amazing this is wonderful, your work with the logos is exceptional congratulations. I always liked that logo design adjusted to the original design, thank you very much for sharing your work with all of us. regards :good::hi:

Much appreciated.

7 hours ago, Mose2011 said:

Oh wau Great work. But you didn’t add the new Merlin logo.

question: Did you try to change the Fox Overlay

https://www.mvpmods.com/files/file/10324-overlay-fox-mlb-2k18/

cu Mose2011

I added the new Marlins and Phillies logos on the loading splash screen but I forgot all about the large, medium, and small logos throughout the game.  I’ll sort that out early next week.  Thank you for the heads up.

I’ll have a look at the overlay as well at that time.

1 hour ago, andygev35 said:

I added the new Marlins and Phillies logos on the loading splash screen but I forgot all about the large, medium, and small logos throughout the game.  I’ll sort that out early next week.  Thank you for the heads up.

I’ll have a look at the overlay as well at that time.

The Phillies changed their primary logo for 2019 as well. Just an FYI. Good work!

12 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

The Phillies changed their primary logo for 2019 as well. Just an FYI. Good work!

Yes, that’s what I was referring to.  I added the new Phillies logo on the loading screen, but forgot about all of the other logos used throughout the game. Thank you for letting me use you work.

Archived