2019 Roster - Work in Progress

Decided to start from a scratch default roster and go from there, ratings and all will have to be redone after I'm done!

Also player face.iff files will be updated and some will be changed to prevent the generic face glitch all other rosters have struggled with.

Also no player face.iff files will be in the 9000's anymore nor the 8500+ (This is where the glitches are originating, because you are overriding generic face numbers and it's messing up teams by duplicated them.

Once the 30 team rosters are completed, I'll begin with the Minor Leagues (Also will edit audio to -1 or 0 to prevent from saying names or stats of override players that are no longer in MLB.

Again this is a work in progress, I work two jobs, so it might take some time, but I hope to get them as accurate as possible.

Updates will be posted here.

bsgmlbforums.thumb.jpg.728bf263b6cacd6f66b936d91a95e354.jpg

445005562_Screenshot(81).thumb.png.c4b9c7f3c13eeee80f59936ff05380ba.png

Completed Teams - iff numbers, jersey numbers, CAPs, positions, DOB, Heights, Weights, etc.

Boston Red Sox

Yankees

Astros

Rangers

Giants

Cubs

Marlins

Mets

Hey man. I've been adjusting all batting stances, accessories for each player, a colorlist file for the accessories and uniforms and have been working on the player id's and face id's as well. I can send you what I have so far if you wish to collaborate my friend. 

I've tried numerous workarounds for tons of players with the wrong faces. I have no clue why it's doing this. Matt Chapman, and Ben Gamel don't show up during gameplay properly for sure. 

38 minutes ago, picklebrad said:

Hey man. I've been adjusting all batting stances, accessories for each player, a colorlist file for the accessories and uniforms and have been working on the player id's and face id's as well. I can send you what I have so far if you wish to collaborate my friend. 

I've tried numerous workarounds for tons of players with the wrong faces. I have no clue why it's doing this. Matt Chapman, and Ben Gamel don't show up during gameplay properly for sure. 

Yeah it's an issue with adding faces passed 7999...

I'm editing a fresh default roster which should fix that! Let me test a few teams first and see how things go, and we can definitely collab on batting stances, accessories etc, once I finish recreating the base 30 teams, I'll send you the file in the dm's when I'm done and let you edit all those things.

I'm going to add faces one team at a time and see what it does! Also learned that any faces with iff sizes smaller than 1mb will also cause errors.

5 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

Yeah it's an issue with adding faces passed 7999...

I'm editing a fresh default roster which should fix that! Let me test a few teams first and see how things go, and we can definitely collab on batting stances, accessories etc, once I finish recreating the base 30 teams, I'll send you the file in the dm's when I'm done and let you edit all those things.

I'm going to add faces one team at a time and see what it does! Also learned that any faces with iff sizes smaller than 1mb will also cause errors.

Sounds good man. I'm going to start working on some CF's myself if I can ever get the time.  Also, I'm playing around with the accessories in the global but I can't figure out them quite yet. They should be updated just like the uniforms as well. Let me know what you can dig up and we will definitely get a solid build before the All Star break.

41 minutes ago, picklebrad said:

Does anyone know why when you try to overwrite a file with a new one, say for instance the englishbootup.iff that it won't change anything? It's driving me CRAZY! Or even the jukebox file as well.

Honestly I've never tried editing those files at all, but would love to know how myself.

8 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

@Behindshadows  @picklebrad  friends all this sounds great, I thank you from now on for the effort and time you are dedicating to make this possible. If there is something I can help you, do not hesitate to tell me. Greetings 👍👍🤗🤗😁😁

So far I'm trying to do this between two jobs, so it'll be a while before I can share what I'm editing! I've been it Reditor II renumbering files so far and soon, have up to date iff file numbers.

Won't mess with portraits til base roster is done, I'm trying to do this without overwriting the default player models, but instead use the number gaps between them to add cyberfaces.

Oigan amigos me pueden ayudar con esto? eh estado intentando instalar REDitor y me dice "file handle 32" algo asi y al culminar de instalar le abro como administrador y el programa nunca aparece, por favor ayudenme, el programa me abria antes sin ningun problema y ahora no puedo ni abrirlo

38 minutes ago, medicenchris41 said:

Oigan amigos me pueden ayudar con esto? eh estado intentando instalar REDitor y me dice "file handle 32" algo asi y al culminar de instalar le abro como administrador y el programa nunca aparece, por favor ayudenme, el programa me abria antes sin ningun problema y ahora no puedo ni abrirlo

English only here on this website.

Can you hear friends can you help me with this? I have been trying to install Redirect and it says "file handle 32" something like that and when I finish installing it as administrator and the program never appears, please help me, the program opened before without problem and now I can not even open it

Yesterday I installed the normal REDitor, the message did not come out, but even if the program is not shown, they can help me

the only way that I see you fixing this is by going into the game with this roster and editing through there. When editing rosters using the reditor you have to go into the team tab and edit the id number to make sure they are in the line up after you have edit their team id in the player tab(clear as mud right)

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to recall when using Ty's Roster Editor, that there is an actual limit on the amount of players that can be edited or created and added into the game before it causes roster glitches. I don't remember the exact amount, but looking at a roster file using that editor, all the extra player slots were listed under free agents.

11 hours ago, scottybilly said:

I seem to recall when using Ty's Roster Editor, that there is an actual limit on the amount of players that can be edited or created and added into the game before it causes roster glitches. I don't remember the exact amount, but looking at a roster file using that editor, all the extra player slots were listed under free agents.

Didnt know there was a limit, thought that was only on the console version of 2k13.

2k12 should let you create like the NBA Games no limits. I haven't even edited 75 players and 2 teams still showing old players in game, but in Reditor I had them removed.

40 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

Didnt know there was a limit, thought that was only on the console version of 2k13.

2k12 should let you create like the NBA Games no limits. I haven't even edited 75 players and 2 teams still showing old players in game, but in Reditor I had them removed.

you must edit the roster in reditor,

Archived